Time to spend your vBookie Cash! (Market installed) (1 Viewer)

Should we allow users to steal Cash?

• Yes! I'm teh internet evil!

• No! It's my money!

Results are only viewable after voting.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Marty,

Is there an option to let everyone see who has how many cash in the bank?
Now people can beg that they have no cash but maybe they have a huge amount in the bank since there is no option to see the bank total for other users.
The people willing to donate, need to be sure they donate to the poor and not, like it is in real life, that the rich only get richer.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Marty,

Now people can beg that they have no cash but maybe they have a huge amount in the bank since there is no option to see the bank total for other users.
The people willing to donate, need to be sure they donate to the poor and not, like it is in real life, that the rich only get richer.
:agree:

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91
    Marty,

Not as far as I know. How much you have in your bank account is private.

Jul 10, 2006
    So I uploaded a smiley... It's showing on the list as :*vdp: without the *, of course. Yet when I tried to use it it is not working. The gif works fine when you look at it in the smiley list thingy. Any idea what's wrong?

:vdp:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)