Tifo (4 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeannette ] ++
barkuss, by all means it's a better club!!!!! It's the only polish club I truly like. I bet on them.

Lechia's in 3rd division... Light years away they were quite good.
Well,mine favourite was always Legia.......hey,do you know who is Marek Citko maybe?

And about Lechia....I cannot recall that I hird for them ever :D

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
@barkuss: I'm not really sorry, you've never heard of them, I don't really support them, except for having the scarf. :D

Of course I know him. What about him?
Do you know Krzynowek? He scored a very pretty goal againt Real today. :cheesy:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
@barkuss: I'm not really sorry, you've never heard of them, I don't really support them, except for having the scarf. :D

And I said it tongiht already: I wish him scored such goal for NT!

Mar 14, 2004

No,Marek Citko was one of most talented pleyers before 10 years....I remember that my older brother broke his finger in a friendly game here in Zagreb....I cant remember what was the clubs name....Legia maybe? :D

And about Krzynowek.....that was a fukkin stunning goal!!! Great shot (I hate Real too :D )

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
And how do you know things about Polish clubs and league? And Citko?
Im in European football almost 12 years now....I know everything :D
Poland is no strange case,many of Polaks come here on the our coast,we talk,similiar languages,talk about football,about fans,about beer,women.....very funny and good people. So thats why I know some things about Poland leauge :)

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
@barkuss: You should know that Wisla is the best polish club, if you've been into football for such a long time.. :D Obviously you haven't met many Wisla's fans. :D

btw, Citko plays in Cracovia now.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Why? what kind of city is it?

I cannot imagine me living in smaller city then Zagreb(1-1,5 mil. people)............I could(and will if I would need to) onley go to a bigger city....and Barcelona is my primary choice :) beautiful city
thessaloniki is greece's second biggest city :groan: and it's AMAZING!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)