Tifo (5 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Aj,cek malo...............we dont want to burn down the stadium....it is just a flair-time!!!! Common thing here and in Greece too.... :devil:
HERE in greece??

well,i know that! :howler:
greeks are hooligans too!!!!

priznajem!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Huh,glad that you admitt that :)

You not the biggest,but your among biggest three (we,you,argies) :D
ok ok...
no reason not to admit it...
when our football players fight with each other i don't find it strange that the fans will be fighting!

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
ok ok...
no reason not to admit it...
when our football players fight with each other i don't find it strange that the fans will be fighting!
Thats why I love Athens.....Green & Red corner :D

I like atmosphere there on the games.....you have what we call "mediterian" mentality...mentality of people who leave near the city.........mentality of the people who live in capital city; "we are the strongest" type of mentality,you gotta love that :cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
of caurse i do and i think i have it 100%....

my mentality is 100% greek(even though my mom is serbian) and also 100% the athens one....

i see that we,who live in athens,are waaaay more different from ppl who live in thessaloniki for ex...

you are totally right barkuss....

Mar 14, 2004

Thats why I love Athens.....Green & Red corner :D

I like atmosphere there on the games.....you have what we call "mediterian" mentality...mentality of people who leave near the city.........mentality of the people who live in capital city(and sea); "we are the strongest" type of mentality,you gotta love that :cool:

Mar 14, 2004
For me Greece= to Athens....but I know there is lot more then Athens,but when someone mentions Greece,I instantly imagine Athens. Besides Barcelona,its my favourite Europian city. Were there once and I will always come there with my pleasurre....like a PAO fan :D

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
@barkuss: In my city there's no club... :down:
I have a scarf of a club called Lechia, but it really doesn't matter.

So, my fav polish club (and the best one) is Wisla. :)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i don't find it strange that you imagie athens first of all...
even though,my favourtie greek city is Thessaloniki !!!
Why? what kind of city is it?

I cannot imagine me living in smaller city then Zagreb(1-1,5 mil. people)............I could(and will if I would need to) onley go to a bigger city....and Barcelona is my primary choice :) beautiful city

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)