Tifo (2 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
Example1: Hungarian fans 4 years ago........

Game: Dinamo-MTK

We have our coreography,songs everything,we do not insult clubs out of Croatia.....Hungars come with Serbian flags and songs "Serbia,great Serbia" (dont get me wrong...I dont hate all Serbs,I have a lot of friends there).....and then Gray,what will you do? You will shake their hands and drink some bears after the match and act like there was nothing going on before,just to support anti-hooliganism? You will try to explain them that was wrong? I think our method has learned them that they never try to repeat again. They didnt......they were pretty nice and polite few days ago when our national teams met in Zagreb.

And now imagine that they did something like that in a city that was actually exposed to war(Zagreb was just bombed few times) like Split and their team Hajduk......I think these people wouldnt stayed alive.

Example 1 over.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You're right, I do have a problem with racism. It's ignorant and destructive, Cultural intolerance is a bigger killer of people than AIDS and cancer put together, so yes, I do have a problem with it.

Again, you're claiming that violence in the name of football is justified... maybe you should explain it, because there's no way that people having "their own reasons" will justify such senseless actions in my mind

I'm sure they won't hesitate to stab me if Korea beat their team

a) Im not racist....and I dont have problems with racism in any way
b)I think everything is explained.......read more carefully
c)We do not stab people....we are not killers. If there IS a fight,we have an codec of honour that you must go into fight with your fists onley.
Secont to that....nobody will beat your ass up if you behave nice after the match.....but if you provocate fans of a beaten team(99.99% do that) than you have a problem. Have you ever seen our fans doing chaos in any bigger competition? Remember 98? Who did that fight in Lyon? Germans-Englands? Civilized countrys I would say.......

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
well, some of the Croats sang: "Senegal, Senegal" to French NT in Euro2004...

And what if the Croats start to be provocative like that, the others should just take that in silence because you might beat them up?!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeannette ] ++
I can only imagine. :down:
But I know it must be great and hope one day I'll find out.
i may find out this winter!
if i go to italy i'll go to the match parma-juventus!!!!

lifetime experience!!!

i'll wear my new pavel jersey...my scurf...and i'll be yelling with the other fans!!!!

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
well, some of the Croats sang: "Senegal, Senegal" to French NT in Euro2004...

And what if the Croats start to be provocative like that, the others should just take that in silence because you might beat them up?!
I was there.....they sang for about 10 seconds....and then they shutted up. We had our national songs. As I said earlyer....I cannot remember when we made some incident in NT games.....while I remember figths of so called "civilized" fans....

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I was there.....they sang for about 10 seconds....and then they shutted up. We had our national songs. As I said earlyer....I cannot remember when we made some incident in NT games.....while I remember figths of so called "civilized" fans....
I don't know how long did they sang that, all I know is that it was reported in newspapers all over the globe... Anyway, I wouldn't call British and German hooligans civilized...

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

I don't know how long did they sang that, all I know is that it was reported in newspapers all over the globe... Anyway, I wouldn't call British and German hooligans civilized...
All over the globe? Gimme one link......maybe it was said in a content of a match report....shurley not as a hedline like you wanted to show it.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
well I remember reading a small article about it, and above there one could read: Released by Reuters etc. etc.

They reported it everywhere, maybe the story wasn't that long, but at least I noticed it...

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #116
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    And for the end,an close view.......
    Great tifo.
    It's really great the way you have all the bengals centralized to one area. If it is the tifo.it flares then I must say it is really impressive that the guys can stand the smoke and heat there. I can't do it anymore after my astma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)