Tickets for Juve Games (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
im studying in england, n i wanna get a ticket to one juventus home match, can sb gimme some information on the ticket n the accommdation

fgm .

Mar 18, 2004
My son is travelling from Ireland to attend the Reggina match at the Delle Alpi in March. Can anyone advise if he can pre book tickets for the match?

If not , where is the best place to buy them on match day?

Any other advice would be appreciated as he hasnt been to Turin before.

Thanks...:excited:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fgm . ] ++
My son is travelling from Ireland to attend the Reggina match at the Delle Alpi in March. Can anyone advise if he can pre book tickets for the match?

If not , where is the best place to buy them on match day?

Any other advice would be appreciated as he hasnt been to Turin before.

Thanks...:excited:
Tickets available for home games through listicket... usually go on sale the tuesday before the match (unless its cl or milan, inter etc) at 10am

Upto the day before from virtually every newsagent in torino.

On match day jus go and stand by the section entrance where you want to sit, and they will come to you

Easiest way to get to delle alpi is on the tram from outside the train station, drops you off oposite the stadium... takes about 40 mins

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Not really,

Adult Juve tickets for minor serie a matches range from 20 - 150 euros
and normally roughly double to a range of 40 - 250 euros for matches against milan, inter etc

Adult Arsenal tickets have a fixed price range for prem matches from £28 - £51

Adult manu tickets are also a fixed range and go from £26 - £34

So , No juve tickets arent really cheaper than tickets in england, the lowest price ticks may be cheaper but average and decent tickets are cheaper in england... the only exception is chelsea but even they are cheaper than juve for decent seats

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
I'm totally f*cked!!! :( I've ordered my tickets online, and up til now I have not receved it yet. And these people just don't bother to answer my emails!! Screw them....

I'm already leaving on this Saturday, which means I only have 2 days left to wait...Do you think I can still get tickets in Italy (point of sale)?

Mar 3, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++
I'm totally f*cked!!! :( I've ordered my tickets online, and up til now I have not receved it yet. And these people just don't bother to answer my emails!! Screw them....

I'm already leaving on this Saturday, which means I only have 2 days left to wait...Do you think I can still get tickets in Italy (point of sale)?
Hi shara, do u know my "friend" Shawna? If you wanna come in Italy and see som juve match ask me for the tickets and I'll see if I can help you;)

What match do u wanna watch? I can sy u something precious abot the tickets u ordered, usually u go on the site, order the tickets and u have to go to the stadium with the page or the e-mail they sent u after u bought the tickets. At Delle alpi you should show that paper to one of the place where they sell tickets (sorry but my english is a shit...) and they give yr so wished tickets....

I always do in this way when I buy them via Internet.... next time ask me, I'm always at delle alpi, I could buy them for u... let me know if u'll come in Italy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)