Tiago Mendes (5 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol:

I swear to God, that was probably the most pathetic thing this fag has ever done...all the credit and goodwill he had been building up since last season, all gone to shit

May 21, 2007
not defending him coz he did fuk up - BIGTIME! but y was he there in the first place??? where tha fuk was chiellini and canna???
btw the ball did kinda fall awkward to him - buy yeh still no excuse...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:lol: +rep
But why is there so much hate for Tiago? He was poor against Napoli but I think he could be of great use to Ferrara now that we do not use the 4-4-2 and we play a different type of more possession oriented football. Poulsen is the one who should GTFO, Tiago should have now until the end of the season to justify his place in the team
'Tiago' and 'use' are antonym words.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Are you kidding me? Are you seriously defending this gay? SERIOUSLY?

3 years man, 3 full seasons he hasn't done a single useful thing. Not a single!

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Tiago is deserved to be bashed. What a fag! I don't usually criticize but this time I am so disappointed. Since we conceded the first goal, he seems to shiver, then the second one, he was like scared to death. Awwww!!

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Tiago is the reason we lost as opposed to drawing the match. He put it up on a silver platter for Hamsik. Cut our losses and sell this piece of shit. He's done nothing the whole time he's been here except cost us money on medical treatment. Put Marrone on the bench and give him a chance FFS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)