Tiago Mendes (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I agree with Max. Tiago is hated around these parts but he can make passes better than Poulsen and Sissoko. Three DM's is crap and Tiago has played in a similar system to this.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Tiago is a nothing player. Most of the time he floats around the pitch having no impact on the game. I'd rather have a player like Poulsen who is at least a physical presence.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Tiago is a nothing player. Most of the time he floats around the pitch having no impact on the game. I'd rather have a player like Poulsen who is at least a physical presence.
Physical presence at the cost of dunderhead mistakes. Sounds like a fair balance. I take it you're satisfied with mediocrity, dull play, and give-aways?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Meh, Poulsen sucks, but didn't today.

You could lay a fat blob down on the pitch and sure, the blob would certainly stop some attacks.

The Tiago hate here is retarded.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
What, Poulsen is mediocre and Tiago isn't?
Mediocrity as a unit (ie. no advancement up-field, general lack of offence). I should have specified that, my bad.

All I'm saying is I'd rather have the few passes and offensive contribution that Tiago brings, rather than the defensive-mindedness and physical presence of Poulsen. What are the other two destroyers (I'll say 1.5 because Melo can pass, but that's not enough) for?

Boh, Tiago's injured anyways.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
One can tell how desperate we become once we believe our savior might be Tiago.
no one said he's a savior, but anyone can see our midfield runs a lot better with him in there, thought it's true that he never stands out when he does play, when he doesn't the difference in the team play is telling!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
More like Ranieri pitching a loaf.

After seeing that Sunderland goal against Liverpool, I suppose any object on the field will do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)