Tiago Mendes (6 Viewers)

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
last season we had 3 DMs (Sissoko-Zanetti-Nocerino) and 2 MCs( Tiago-Almiron).Ranieri instead of rotating them using one DM and one MC in his 4-4-2 formation he preffered 2 DMs due to the dact that our defence was awful.Thats why Tiago and Almiron look like flops nowadays....cause the were forced to change their style in order to take a chance actually to get some playing time...
but we know why CR decided to play with 2 DM!?

cos of our weak defense.
Yes, our defense was shaky at the beginning and playing with 2 DMs can make sense, I think if Tiago or Almiron were really good , Ranieri could have depend on one of them, because if we can hold the ball and control the midfield, defense would be much easier, but because they both SUCKED, he prefered playing with 2 DMs

welll i doubt CR is going to openly say "fuck tiago and his no-talent-underperforming-punk-bitch-made-ass"
It doesn't have to be Ranieri, I hope anybody says "fuck tiago and his no-talent-underperforming-punk-bitch-made-ass"

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008
I think we must keep Tiago now, because we did not get Xabi, and because Momo and Poulsen are not more creative than Tiago, and maybe he will do better this season, who knows, we really need him now, beacuse Poulsen and Momo are good players, but not creative enough. I saw Albin Ekdal playing in Tiago's position, he is great player with great creativity and skill, but still no experience, and Tiago has Champions League experience. So i hope Juve boring management do not offload him, they must offload Marchioni, Olivera and Almiron.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marchionni is backup for Camo, and a decent player when he's fit..we won't be signing Xabi so I think we can afford to lose either one of Tiago or Almiron...

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Marchionni is backup for Camo, and a decent player when he's fit..we won't be signing Xabi so I think we can afford to lose either one of Tiago or Almiron...
well keeping almiron would be pretty much pointless in my opinion. Although i can't really say anything about him (haven't seen anything of him) i think IF someone is to stay, then it should be tiago. I don't know... Ranieri and his fellow teammates keep praising him and keep saying what a good player he is. I have that feeling that he just needs his 1 or 2 good games before busting out. Might as well be naive but it seems like it...
At the moment, it seems he's bound to leave (ranieri), but i really hope he stays. out of different reasons: i think he can help us, because it surely won't hurt keeping at least ONE typical CM in our squad. Then i think that IF we sell him now, he'll be way under what we paid, and also way under what he's worth. we could be happy with 10mio for him, and i don't think we so desperately need those few bucks. Let's give him another season...

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
TIAGO vicino al Monaco

Il Monaco starebbe per prendere TIAGO e MANICHE, per rinforzare il centrocampo. Il monaco è disposto a pagare otto milioni di euro. La Juventus starebbe per accettare la proposta.

abola.pt

Close to Monaco for 8 Mil Euro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)