Tiago Mendes (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People were calling Tiago an "average player" and said he would "get owned in Italy." Now everybody seems to be happy.
I just realised they probably don't know him.

You know, I admit I haven't seen that much from Almiron, but at least I'm wise enough to be truthful about it. Talking shit about players without having seen them is just childish.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why the hell did we give him number 30? 21 is open on last check..

These ridiculously high numbers piss me off so much. What an ugly thing to see a 30 or a 43 on the back of a football jersey.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just realised they probably don't know him.

You know, I admit I haven't seen that much from Almiron, but at least I'm wise enough to be truthful about it. Talking shit about players without having seen them is just childish.
Well the same people that said Tiago is average also stated the likes of Juninho is only good for his freekicks or Almiron isn't "Juve material," so go figure.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Got to say I like how Tiago dismissed Milan.
Yeah it is always nice when players choose us over the Milan teams.

Well done to Secco on this one, bothe because we beat Milan to him and because Lyon generally don't seem to be the easiest to deal with.

Mar 28, 2007
Yeah it is always nice when players choose us over the Milan teams.

Well done to Secco on this one, bothe because we beat Milan to him and because Lyon generally don't seem to be the easiest to deal with.
to make this deal even difficult.. we got no CL this season.. whereas milan has.. well done secco.. :D:pint:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He'd take Pirlo's role. In reality he'd obviously be benched though.
They aren't exactly the same sort of players but I suppose he could fill that role as the player who can pick up the ball from the defense.

Tiago left Chelsea because he didn't want to sit on the bench, so there was no way in hell he would sign for Milan knowing he'd only be a backup. I think Tiago was pretty much set on coming to Juventus, so filling out the forms and negotiating a deal for Lyon was the only difficult procedure in this case.

Tiago is a very intelligent player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They aren't exactly the same sort of players but I suppose he could fill that role as the player who can pick up the ball from the defense.

Tiago left Chelsea because he didn't want to sit on the bench, so there was no way in hell he would sign for Milan knowing he'd only be a backup. I think Tiago was pretty much set on coming to Juventus, so filling out the forms and negotiating a deal for Lyon was the only difficult procedure in this case.

Tiago is a very intelligent player.
It's the only role he could fill in Milan's current team. He's not an attacking midfielder like Seedorf and he isn't a ball winner like Gattuso.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's the only role he could fill in Milan's current team. He's not an attacking midfielder like Seedorf and he isn't a ball winner like Gattuso.
He'd fit pretty nicely instead of Ambrosini though, or if they want somebody with a little more restraint than Seedorf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)