Tiago Mendes (6 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For everyone who is up in arms over a useless player for Juventus for the last 3 seasons finally being off the books, let me ask you this.

#1) Were there teams out there even willing to make a bid for him?

#2) Do you guys not remenber the moves that he had rejected in the past to move away from Juventus?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
seriously guys,i cant believe that we paid THE WHOLE 2,8M to Tiago for his final year of his contract in order to release him
So what exactly were they going to do with him?

Sell him to no one? Because that is who wanted him. No One.

Or better yet, he could do what he had done in the past, and refuse a switch to another team.

Honestly, this guy has done nothing in the last 3 years, and some people are treating this as if it is armageddon.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
For everyone who is up in arms over a useless player for Juventus for the last 3 seasons finally being off the books, let me ask you this.

#2) Do you guys not remenber the moves that he had rejected in the past to move away from Juventus?
The man is highly regarded in Portugal. We could have easily sold him to Porto, Benfica or Sporting.

Fuck is going on? Hopefully this has something to do with the Aguero deal cuz we ain't in the charity business.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Not getting money for him is understandable but we shouldn't be paying his wage for a full year when he will be at Atletico.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The man is highly regarded in Portugal. We could have easily sold him to Porto, Benfica or Sporting.

Fuck is going on? Hopefully this has something to do with the Aguero deal cuz we ain't in the charity business.
I didn't hear any of those teams come calling iether this year or last year, though.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not getting money for him is understandable but we shouldn't be paying his wage for a full year when he will be at Atletico.
That is not what it says though. It states that there is a 2.8 million loss for 2010/2011 due to his status being devalued as a player

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
So what exactly were they going to do with him?
Sell him to no one? Because that is who wanted him. No One.
Or better yet, he could do what he had done in the past, and refuse a switch to another team.
Honestly, this guy has done nothing in the last 3 years, and some people are treating this as if it is armageddon.
what he said,
simply,let him sign for free to Atletico,nothing more nothing less
nothing wrong the past 3 years?we pay 13M for him and he did nothing acceptable for 2,5seasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)