Tiago Mendes (3 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Originally Posted by Bjerknes
Good shit boys. I know Tiago will serve us quite well and he's always been one of my favorite players in football. I've also enjoyed watching Almiron at Empoli and we haven't had such a good passer of the ball in midfield since Zidane in my opinion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

WHAT A FKN DUMBASS!!!!NO WONDER HE HATES SO MUCH ROSSI!!!CUZ HES ACTUALLY A GOOD PLAYER

HAHAHA LMAO..COMPARING THAT RETARD ALMIRON TO THE LEGENDARY ZIDANE

JUST SHUT THE FUK UP U RETARD AND KEEP UR HATE TO URSELF!!!
:lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So were gonna release him for free and not even make a single penny? Fine we save on wages but I dont think tiago is that bad that we cant even make maybe half million euros on him?

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5,585
    Letting Atletico have Tiago free even though they are not willing to make a discount for Agüero. Just like how did we sell Diego for cheap right after Wolfsburg told us fuck off for Dzeko. Nice transfer policy.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Letting Atletico have Tiago free even though they are not willing to make a discount for Agüero. Just like how did we sell Diego for cheap right after Wolfsburg told us fuck off for Dzeko. Nice transfer policy.
    Its really bad and sad that we tried to negociate with those clubs and present those players as bargain chips, of a certain value and then way ahead of the end of the transfer window, we release them for free, we have lost tons of credibility in the transfer market because of that, these clubs and all other clubs who have watched these negotiations, will never respect our products and managers ever again...

Niddo

May 3, 2011
    JUVEGAY!!what a fag you are

and for the rest..man up bitches..i know this is tiago thread but that doesnt mean u need to act like lil vaginas too

man up and say shit like that straight to me...fkn pussies!!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Good shit boys. I know Tiago will serve us quite well and he's always been one of my favorite players in football. I've also enjoyed watching Almiron at Empoli and we haven't had such a good passer of the ball in midfield since Zidane in my opinion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

WHAT A FKN DUMBASS!!!!NO WONDER HE HATES SO MUCH ROSSI!!!CUZ HES ACTUALLY A GOOD PLAYER

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

well im glad to say this is twice as bad as the paro statement.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

:lol2:

Holy shit, how did I miss this??

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    JUVEGAY!!what a fag you are

and for the rest..man up bitches..i know this is tiago thread but that doesnt mean u need to act like lil vaginas too

man up and say shit like that straight to me...fkn pussies!!

Wow...I agree about the JJ park. :D

JK JJ...:snoop:

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
    JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB - Risoluzione consensuale con il calciatore Tiago Cardoso Mendes
    Reuters - 19/07/2011 19:04:13

RISOLUZIONE CONSENSUALE CON IL CALCIATORE
    TIAGO CARDOSO MENDES
    Torino, 19 luglio 2011 -- Juventus Football Club S.p.A. comunica di aver risolto consensualmente il contratto di prestazione sportiva con il calciatore Tiago Cardoso Mendes. Tale operazione genera un effetto economico negativo sull'esercizio 2010/2011, pari a E 2,8 milioni, per effetto della svalutazione del valore residuo del calciatore.

UFFICIO STAMPA Claudio Albanese Tel. +39 011.6563448 [email protected]
    INVESTOR RELATIONS Marco Re Tel. +39 011.6563456 [email protected]

___

from VS.
    Contract rescinded, and if I understood correctly, we lost 2.8 mln in the process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)