Thuram And Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
A new season, new players and a new chapter for Juve.

I like Thuram and Cannavaro, unarguably 2 of the best defenders in the world that can play together and build a more solid defence.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Plz, we dont need more CB`s, we have a deep and strong line with plenty of back up in that part of the field....what we need is to bring Janko and to get another striker in the december window transfer...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Campbell is out of the question as he's right up there with Cannavaro in terms of age. Ledley King I quite like, but there's still alot of time between now and when Thuram and Canna hang up their boots for new talents to emerge or current ones to become available.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Plz, we dont need more CB`s, we have a deep and strong line with plenty of back up in that part of the field....what we need is to bring Janko and to get another striker in the december window transfer...
We don't need CBs now, but we will in a couple of years given the ages of Thuram, Cannavaro, Montero, Ferrara and Iuliano.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
YEAH! If we want to acquire more CB, it'll be the cheap young potentials, not the ripe and expensive mature CB.

Thuram n Canna look great! I just hope we dont have injuries back there. It'll really hurt us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)