Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    ++ [ originally posted by OwenWilson ] ++
    Hey. If this place sucks so much, why keep coming back? It's like the grumpy old homeless guy who keeps slagging off the cheap food at a shelter only to see him return yet again because he has nowhere else to go. Okay not really but you get my point.

And hey, can't help but feel for the guy. If I went to a Liverpool forum and had to discuss the angle of which Steven Gerrard's duck feet protrude outwards away from each other all the time, I think I would seek another form of entertainment as well.

It is also rather funny to see someone bash a couple posters who decided to go a little "off topic" for a while, yet asks the Miss "Offtopic" Queen herself to hurry up and return. Moreover, offtopic or what not, hey, we're missing some great posters here! We also need someone to take the job of shitcutter (hmm, sounds like a meaty profession to me) because it is essential to the entertainment level of the forum.

And then we come and post in a thread like this. Perhaps this poster has a point.
    The more I read this the less it actually makes sense :D

And no Im not bashing fabi and nicole for going off topic. I just find their latest postings pretty annoying for reasons i explained. Not so much Fabi's as Nicoles. She posts shit all over the forum, you come visit this forum at the wrong time and you will wade through 30minutes worth of Nicole bullshit. Made more so annoying by the fact the forum will bend over for her because she has a ***** dispite the fact she's about as retarded as Gino. That add's up to about 50% of discussion. It's overload.

I wouldn't expect you to agree on that because if someone sends a wink your way once in a while you will like them. This is why Fecal Matter is missed imo. Or maybe like I said before, I do just like Emmas boobs. I dont know :D

Why do I keep coming back? Bordem at work mostly. I didn't say I hated it, it's enjoyable but becoming increasingly mind numbing and besides its only a off hand discussion thread. It shouldn't be taken personal except I guess I just made it personal against Nicole. She can be mad if she wants :D

OwenWilson

Aug 5, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

The more I read this the less it actually makes sense :D
    Oh it makes perfect sense to me, buddy.

And no Im not bashing fabi and nicole for going off topic. I just find their latest postings pretty annoying for reasons i explained. Not so much Fabi's as Nicoles. She posts shit all over the forum, you come visit this forum at the wrong time and you will wade through 30minutes worth of Nicole bullshit. Made more so annoying by the fact the forum will bend over for her because she has a ***** dispite the fact she's about as retarded as Gino. That add's up to about 50% of discussion. It's overload.
    So what? And no way Nicole is as retarded as Gino. That's just a ridiculous statement. At least Nikki can take part in discussion and not use up 30,498 lines with only 100 written words.

I wouldn't expect you to agree on that because if someone sends a wink your way once in a while you will like them. This is why Fecal Matter is missed imo. Or maybe like I said before, I do just like Emmas boobs. I dont know :D
    Yes, I live on this forum for winks. And hey, could you blame me? Who doesn't like a little wink wink going their way?

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #44
    Did I say you live here for winks. You have a tendancy for exaggeration.

And it's pointless discussing this with you considering you are friends with her off the board. Nothing wrong there but if you like her the posts won't annoy you. For most though they probably are annoying.

OwenWilson

Aug 5, 2005
    I don't see why that matters here. Nicole shouldn't be picked on for her postings when five other people do the same thing, just in a more likable fashion.

God this discussion is boring.

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    She isn't being picked on. You turned it into that. But you're right, I'm obviously alone with this opinion so the general vote wins it again.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Jae, I dont care really. If you dont like my posts, you dont have to read them, there is a Ignore feature for that. I dont ask for anyone to do this, so ****ing ***** and them not me.

OwenWilson

Aug 5, 2005
    Oh, and how does word get out so quickly that I have talked with Nicole online and started to understand her? Man shit gets tossed around here so easily.

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    No I do have to read them when they are everywhere. Not so much your posts as your attitude. You've started to slag off some members, sarcastic often insulting signatures and comments, you have started to think you are the big cheese and even demanding the removal of certain members. You're sexual reference and enticement is to on and always on yet you will play the victim when members respond when we all know that's exactly what you want and sadly, probably need.

I just think you should sit back down. No offence but you are still the ditsy girl that makes the inane on topic. This is rebranding at it's best.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Wow, as if I am the first person to slag someone off on this site if they have annoyed me, I dont pick the fights or the arguments Jae, but I am sick of not saying anything in reply, perhaps something I was guility of to begin with. I have no ideas of my own "importance" to this site, what does anyone actually care anyway? How can I consider myself important when I am the first person to admit that I post hardly anything on-topic or useful?

"Sexual referance"? What are you talking about, I dont go around trying to be sexually in anyway whatsoever. Maybe if anything at all, the odd 1 or 2 jokes, but its nothing serious, stop being so uptight. Go on Jae, quote what I have said that in anyway shows that I want or need that kind of attention? I dont, and have many time I dont want it, so I dont get where your coming from with this.

Again, Ignore feature Jae, use it.

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Go on Jae, quote what I have said that in anyway shows that I want or need that kind of attention? I dont, and have many time I dont want it, so I dont get where your coming from with this.
    Besmir is a hot piece of ass
    There you go. And this is without even looking.

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    That is Fabiana not me
    happened once, and that was only cause we were making a thread
    So it's happened 4 times now? Yep, you're talking out of your ass.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Wow, she used my sig...whatever it doesnt matter, ffs just put me on your ignore list, you dont like read it, and it isnt aimed at you? so both happy.

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #56
    She used your sig? I'm talking about your signature. Wouldn't it be you using hers? Anyways it proves one of my points and it is annoying. You seem keen for me to ignore you, threat to your hard work? I'll end here because you are digging a hole.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    She used your sig? I'm talking about your signature. Wouldn't it be you using hers?
    :confused:

Yes, Fabi wrote that about Besmir on my sig, that is her using my signature...how is that me using hers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)