OP
jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    It is not the season at the moment.
    Even so.

Incubo and Franco are critical. With them other posters postings improve. When Andy etc post with them it is something, otherwise they just go back to the transfer rumour threads. Anyways that's not my point at all.

My point is, we need them back. Or atleast we need to start masturbating again so the girl problem will go away. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

The fact this is a Juve forum is irrelevent to how much it sucks without the above. And im talking football related also. And besides, I never see any of you guys talk much on football, or if you do it's always general banter.

Without Incubo and Kaiser, it takes a real hit for quality on topic. Without Emma, Pado and Fecal it takes a real hit for quality off topic.

FACT! :D
    I have seen both Incubo and Kaiser around within the past week actually. Pado is a big blow, I agree. Masturbation has not been discussed at all lately!

But even if these guys are away for a couple of days- we still have Fabi/Nicole (much better than Emma), Jeeks, Azzurri, Zlatan, Fliakis, Desmond, Don Bes, Tom, Eric, the Martins, Vinnie, Swag, ALEX SAMATAR, and many many others. Hell, I'd never get bored with this crowd :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I have seen both Incubo and Kaiser around within the past week actually. Pado is a big blow, I agree. Masturbation has not been discussed at all lately!

But even if these guys are away for a couple of days- we still have Fabi/Nicole (much better than Emma), Jeeks, Azzurri, Zlatan, Fliakis, Desmond, Don Bes, Tom, Eric, the Martins, Vinnie, Swag, ALEX SAMATAR, and many many others. Hell, I'd never get bored with this crowd :D
    yeah... thanks for the mention, I see that I entertain you alot :groan:

:D

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    Oh don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with Fabi or Nicole. Just recently they have been posting alot of:

- F: I drank a shot list night.
    N: I drank two!

- Speaking on behalf of each other.

- Posting in response to MSN conversation that makes NO SENSE to anyone. Posting like a couple of damn school girls who just touched for the first time.

I miss Emma's originality and Fecals vulgarity. :D But hey that's just me.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    And why do you don't let them have their conversations... I mean, not to disrespct you, but... is their buisness, and some of us actually enjoy their posting...

I understand that you miss your friends, but sounds to me that you are a litle bitter becouse of that...

Its like you said... Maybe its just you :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I don't deserve this..I was agreeing with you the whole day :mad: :moan:

Next

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

I miss Emma's originality .
    Ive got nothing against the girl... but what is it with her and you saying shes original... theres nothing in the slightest original about anything shes posted here... Jus the same old shit... jus like those supposed original avatars and that damn crap wallpaper... average everyday stuff

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    Have you ever seen her work? I'm not talking about a wallpaper (which was interesting but nothing to her styles/quality) or an avatar.

Ask her to send you some pics of wall murals she has done, illustrations, canvas and doodles. Certainly original and she is extremely talented.

As far as being original on a forum goes, she certainly is. Most importantly she cuts alot of the cringe worthy material. This Nicole thing wouldn't have gotta so far out of hand with Emma around. It's a different environment when she posts. Not the mention the fact that she continually manipulates the forum and its members. I also don't recall seeing anyone else lay Burke, Andy, Kaiser Franco and Incubo on the floor without hardly taking a knock.

Though true if she was a guy I would probably hate her and she wouldn't have the same power. But she isnt so.. :D

Damn I sound obcessed.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I don't quite agree with you here, Jae.

I read a few, post a few every day. Since I don't spend hours a day here, perhaps that's why I am not lamenting the loss of the idle chit chat that often takes up most of the bits here. And there's something to be said for the quality of posts versus the quantity. But then I come here as a Juve fan (go figure ... or, as Andy would quote, "Who are the ad wizards that came up with that one?" :rolleyes: ).

Just an observation.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Oh don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with Fabi or Nicole. Just recently they have been posting alot of:

- F: I drank a shot list night.
    N: I drank two!
    Show me where me or Fabi said that

- Speaking on behalf of each other.
    happened once, and that was only cause we were making a thread

- Posting in response to MSN conversation that makes NO SENSE to anyone.
    again happened once, and it was andy who brought it up, followed by about 2-3 posts from me and fabi.

I miss Emma's originality and Fecals vulgarity. :D But hey that's just me.
    Yep, thats true. So you get them to come back then.

I'd tell you why this place is going to hell.

Pining over people who arent here. Yeah every person Jae mentioned are critical to this place, each one of them is important in there own way, but THEY ARENT HERE. Stop complaining about how shite the place is and do something about it FFS. Either make a thread, cause an argument who actually cares what it is, if it turns out to be a quality thread? Oh and please please please stop reviving threads that are dead and gone! ****ing hell, who cares what someone 1 year ago? Do it contribute anything to the place now? no it doesnt.

OwenWilson

Aug 5, 2005
    Hey. If this place sucks so much, why keep coming back? It's like the grumpy old homeless guy who keeps slagging off the cheap food at a shelter only to see him return yet again because he has nowhere else to go. Okay not really but you get my point.

And hey, can't help but feel for the guy. If I went to a Liverpool forum and had to discuss the angle of which Steven Gerrard's duck feet protrude outwards away from each other all the time, I think I would seek another form of entertainment as well.

It is also rather funny to see someone bash a couple posters who decided to go a little "off topic" for a while, yet asks the Miss "Offtopic" Queen herself to hurry up and return. Moreover, offtopic or what not, hey, we're missing some great posters here! We also need someone to take the job of shitcutter (hmm, sounds like a meaty profession to me) because it is essential to the entertainment level of the forum.

And then we come and post in a thread like this. Perhaps this poster has a point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)