This is why Juve are the best! (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juventus is the best football club in the world today,because of many reasons.I know many of you already know these reasons, but i realised these reasons on the last match against Napoli.

1.Juve have the best managment in the world.If you have Luciano Moggi, you got be the best in the world.

2.We have a wizard, a genuis that calls himself Marcelo Lippi, who is the best technical coach in the world.He can make a plan to beat any team, and i mean any team!!

3.Juventus have a special spirit, we have some special kind of passion towards our team.I mean players and fans.The players have that spirit.(Something same as the Germans "never give up" spirit)but better ofcourse.

4.Juve have the largest base of fans in the world, i think its even more than Man utd and Real Madrid.

that what i think.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robert

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
.The players have that spirit.(Something same as the Germans "never give up" spirit)but better ofcourse.

Ofcourse better.We have spirit from Turin-"we always win":cool:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
Juve has definatly got the greatest spirit.
Does juve really have that many fans? has anyone got stats?
actually, I have read an article about that somewhere, but i can't remember where :(

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I never find that kinda info anywhere.

The only seri a releated sites i know of are

juventuz, channel 4 (football italia) and soccerage can someone please give me some good links so i can find more new and info
on juve? i wud be really greatful.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
It doesn't matter how many fans there are in the world .. what I like the most about Juve is that it's the only team that I can think of (as well as Lazio) in which the players are totaly commited and seem to play for the team and not for the money (just like the old days) .. the Nedved semi-final incident, the many comebacks we had, scoring goals during injury time just shows that the team fights for every point out there .. unlike other teams who give-up easily and don't try as hard as we do, some players even party at nightclubs immediately after a defeat ..

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    yes I agree with dpforever, we are a team that fight till the end.quote:
    4.Juve have the largest base of fans in the world, i think its even more than Man utd and Real Madrid.

In Europe Only

I don't think so,i'm not from europe and there are many many many juve fans from here.There people who like man utd and real but more people like juvee.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    Juventus is the best football club in the world today,because of many reasons.I know many of you already know these reasons, but i realised these reasons on the last match against Napoli.

1.Juve have the best managment in the world.If you have Luciano Moggi, you got be the best in the world.

2.We have a wizard, a genuis that calls himself Marcelo Lippi, who is the best technical coach in the world.He can make a plan to beat any team, and i mean any team!!

3.Juventus have a special spirit, we have some special kind of passion towards our team.I mean players and fans.The players have that spirit.(Something same as the Germans "never give up" spirit)but better ofcourse.

that what i think.
    i can tell you only 1 thing: I AGREE ABOUT EVERYTHING.........
    YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!
    CONGRATS!

THAT'S JUVE!!!!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Official stats of this year for Juventus:

Italian fan base 9.9 million
    European fan base 7.1 million

Making that a total of 17 million fans in Europe, 2 million more than second-placed Real and 3.5 million more than 3rd placed Utd.

Worldwide it's a different story. Utd and Liverpool have a bigger fanbase, though I'm not sure if Real Barca or Milan have more than us.

Anyway it's better if we're not the most followed, cos it's always better being less people enjoying it ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Excuse me, just noticed I didn't quote my source. It's the International Markets Supporters Group from The EuroBusiness magazine (March Issue). Very reliable source.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

that what i think.
    not to be a wet blanket,but...
    1)dunno bout' that...

2)many managers,ottmar hitzfeld,fabio capello,alex ferguson for example,can be put on the same level or higher than lippi.

3)man utd have that kind of spirit as well,probably even on a higher level than us.

4)figures are what we need here.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

not to be a wet blanket,but...
    1)dunno bout' that...

2)many managers,ottmar hitzfeld,fabio capello,alex ferguson for example,can be put on the same level or higher than lippi.

3)man utd have that kind of spirit as well,probably even on a higher level than us.

4)figures are what we need here.
    Man utd Have that kind of spirit, you are kidding right.

About Lippi, He proved to be better than all those you mentioned in the last 2 seasons.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Paranoia check a post above you for the figures :D

Best 3 coaches in the world are in no particular order: Lippi, Ferguson and Capello. They won all there is to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)