This is why Juve are the best! (3 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Juventus is the best football club in the world today,because of many reasons.I know many of you already know these reasons, but i realised these reasons on the last match against Napoli.

1.Juve have the best managment in the world.If you have Luciano Moggi, you got be the best in the world.

2.We have a wizard, a genuis that calls himself Marcelo Lippi, who is the best technical coach in the world.He can make a plan to beat any team, and i mean any team!!

3.Juventus have a special spirit, we have some special kind of passion towards our team.I mean players and fans.The players have that spirit.(Something same as the Germans "never give up" spirit)but better ofcourse.

4.Juve have the largest base of fans in the world, i think its even more than Man utd and Real Madrid.

that what i think.
Yes u said it right.
But i dont think we have the largest fan base, thats one thing we havent focussed ourselves on. I dunno how many of u agree with me when i say Juve havent marketed themselves the way madrid and man u have. And juve shud do something abt that, coz it'll only increase their popularity and give them an image of a "team with flair" rather than a boring italian team that focuses on defense. The more ppl know abt Juve the more they'll realise how much more Juve possess than Man u and Madrid. Both in terms of spirit and teamwork.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Yes u said it right.
But i dont think we have the largest fan base, thats one thing we havent focussed ourselves on. I dunno how many of u agree with me when i say Juve havent marketed themselves the way madrid and man u have. And juve shud do something abt that, coz it'll only increase their popularity and give them an image of a "team with flair" rather than a boring italian team that focuses on defense . The more ppl know abt Juve the more they'll realise how much more Juve possess than Man u and Madrid. Both in terms of spirit and teamwork.
I agree with marketing and it seams that they will be doing a bit of that with the new stadium.....more stalls and stuff and i kinda like Juve with the football and no nonsense thing. I hope they do market the club more but not over do it...... wouldn't like a Merchandise united II. And Oi!! what's whit tha sentence in bold! :(..........:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

I agree with marketing and it seams that they will be doing a bit of that with the new stadium.....more stalls and stuff and i kinda like Juve with the football and no nonsense thing. I hope they do market the club more but not over do it...... wouldn't like a Merchandise united II. And Oi!! what's whit tha sentence in bold! :(..........:D
i like the no nonsense football aproach too!!! But i think fortunately or unfortunately when u are a big club like Juve, yoiu have to have the sort of profile that tells everyone where u stand. The sad thing is Juve dont have that. Trophy wise i think Juve are only second to Madrid as far as success goes. But how many people in the world actually admit that? Every1 thinks Man U is the best team in the world. Why? Because they really know how to market themselves and theyve created a profile that puts them in such light. But in truth and hard figures. Man U are nothing compared to Juve as far as trophies go. So bottom line is, i dont say that Juve should become a vanity obsessed profile building club focussed only on looking good off the pitch. All i think is they must raise the profile in the eyes of the world and make people aware that Juve is right up there with Madrid. People should sit up and take notice of this. And theres no other way than to build an image by doing tours etc. Although the new stadium plans and all are definitely a step in the right direction. Sunshine hope u get the point ... look at asia, how many people here actually support Juve? Every 1 is for Man U. And thats sad in a way, because people are overlooking one of the most glamorous clubs in the world as far as success goes.

PS: You quoted me and put that bit in bold!!!! :cheesy:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i think you are right baggio.
but i don't think we need fans of our players but of our team.
we don't need the stupid little girls screaming and fainting every time the would see our players,
but we need true fans who support our football quality as a team.
we are not the kind of team that her players are showing off 24/7 like becks does.
and i am sutisfied with juve fans,
even her female fans for beingt aware of what juve deserves.
man.u fans and especially females are bullshit.....
if you ask 1 girl,
to tell you a name of any other man u player,
she wouldn;t know.
man.u is only known cause of becks.
well,
no thanx.
we don't need that kinda of fame.

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Listen Paranoia,

Lippi is the best.If there is another Coach who can be in the same level as Lippi is Fabio Capello.

Hitzfield and Ferguson come on an other different level.
    And if they came to Seria A they wouldn't last one week!!

Man utd have no team spirit.The best example is the match first match against Real, they absolutely surrendered.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    i know for a fact that we have the largest fan base in italy (well that is obvious) but around the world, i think we probably have the third or fourth biggest fan base. i live in the north america, and it seems like manu, and real madrid are the most popular. and people tend to folllow epl here more... so i dont know about the biggest fan base around the world. but we are very close though.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

i like the no nonsense football aproach too!!! But i think fortunately or unfortunately when u are a big club like Juve, yoiu have to have the sort of profile that tells everyone where u stand. The sad thing is Juve dont have that. Trophy wise i think Juve are only second to Madrid as far as success goes. But how many people in the world actually admit that? Every1 thinks Man U is the best team in the world. Why? Because they really know how to market themselves and theyve created a profile that puts them in such light. But in truth and hard figures. Man U are nothing compared to Juve as far as trophies go. So bottom line is, i dont say that Juve should become a vanity obsessed profile building club focussed only on looking good off the pitch. All i think is they must raise the profile in the eyes of the world and make people aware that Juve is right up there with Madrid. People should sit up and take notice of this. And theres no other way than to build an image by doing tours etc. Although the new stadium plans and all are definitely a step in the right direction. Sunshine hope u get the point ... look at asia, how many people here actually support Juve? Every 1 is for Man U. And thats sad in a way, because people are overlooking one of the most glamorous clubs in the world as far as success goes.

PS: You quoted me and put that bit in bold!!!! :cheesy:
    :) Cheers Mr. Baggio, i get yr point ;) :thumb:

Basically i agree that we ought to hv more marketing, but just not over do it (and i'm just saying this, i dout that we will ;))

and i know i bolded that sentance. Just wanted to get ur attention for it :D ......arrgh 4get it, i was just poking fun @ u hee hee

and Oii again!!!! i'm an asian girl and i'm black white and pink!!! so whats up???!!! :devil: :D

oh and i kinda find it :cool: that we do not do marketting on the scale that ManU and Real does but we r still among them in fan figures and throphies ;) :cool: .... really :cool:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
    manu and real are something different.
    better said,
    100% diff from juve.
    manu and real fans will never become juve fans.

and opposite.
    Hi Lilliana,

hey no offence to u but IMOH i dun think that Man U and REal fans r something different :)

I mean.... well..... they shouldn't be classified this way just for being Fans of a particular club. I agree with u to some extent that some female fans can really be :rolleyes: and that some of them dun know 1 thing apart from Becks. But not all of them dun hv a brain. There r many which r really cool and all this depends on the individual person, that's why i fell we shouldn't be classifying them like this. For eg, myself.... i'm 1stly a Juve fan and more or less a neutral fan for Man U and Real.... dun really like or dislike them.

I just thought also that there might be many people on this forum for eg who may be Juve + Man U/ Real fans and if they r very sensitive gals u might unintentionally hurt their feelings?

:)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    hey i think lippi is the best and dont try to put him on the same level as ferguson or others.
    but what is even more important is that Juve has this spirit that you cannot describe in words, you need to feel it and once you are there this team is in your heart forever.
    FORZA JUVE

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    :fero:
    i think you are right baggio.
    but i don't think we need fans of our players but of our team.
    we don't need the stupid little girls screaming and fainting every time the would see our players,
    but we need true fans who support our football quality as a team.
    we are not the kind of team that her players are showing off 24/7 like becks does.
    and i am sutisfied with juve fans,
    even her female fans for beingt aware of what juve deserves.
    if you ask 1 girl,
    she wouldn;t know.
    well,
    no thanx.
    Of course Lilliana. :)
    More than half the females like players becoz of how they look and not hwo they play. But that is not what im saying. All im saying is Juve have to have the profile of a team who are extremely successful. But its not coming thru in places like asia because of the lack of marketing in Juve's stratergies. And that pisses me off. Because Man U are not better than Juve, but theyre made to look like it. There was this promo for the US tour. Do you know what it read like.......THE TITLE READ " Dont miss Man United in USA". Then in smaller letters there read "Also Barcelona and Juventus." :fero::fero:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    baggio probably u are right juve should change marketing tactic. this is where manu and real are in front of us and not by fans

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    if you ask 1 girl,
    she wouldn;t know.
    well,
    no thanx.
    Awwww... harsh harsh...

I am ManU fan too and I am female.
    So do you picture me as bullshit either?
    And I can list all their players, but you dont find Becks name anymore ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Hi Lilliana,

hey no offence to u but IMOH i dun think that Man U and REal fans r something different :)

I mean.... well..... they shouldn't be classified this way just for being Fans of a particular club. I agree with u to some extent that some female fans can really be :rolleyes: and that some of them dun know 1 thing apart from Becks. But not all of them dun hv a brain. There r many which r really cool and all this depends on the individual person, that's why i fell we shouldn't be classifying them like this. For eg, myself.... i'm 1stly a Juve fan and more or less a neutral fan for Man U and Real.... dun really like or dislike them.

I just thought also that there might be many people on this forum for eg who may be Juve + Man U/ Real fans and if they r very sensitive gals u might unintentionally hurt their feelings?

:)
    Agree with you here Ivy.

Oh and plus such kind of fans are everywhere, no matter what team.
    You would be surpried lili about some Juve fan too, I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)