This is why Juve are the best! (2 Viewers)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
:fero:

More than half the females like players becoz of how they look and not hwo they play. But that is not what im saying.

Do you know what it read like.......THE TITLE READ " Dont miss Man United in USA". Then in smaller letters there read "Also Barcelona and Juventus." :fero::fero:
Sori, may i OT a bit?...... then i will :mute: up :D

Baggio, i know u dun mean this as anyhting offensive and my reply isn't directed @ u either. I just need to say it, thats all :) . It's very natural for us to like players cos of looks :D. Similarly, i dun expect u to watch....for eg Tennis and say u diddn't notice a few gals :D.

But again, judgement should be made on individual basis. Dun pull down the girls who r true true fans of the club just cos u've sterotyped them in another way. I'm so fed up when u tell a guy that u watch a bit of football and the 1st they say is ..." oh, so who do u like? Becks? Raul? Owen?" The worst thing is that they r not being nasty @ u. It's a very nicely asked question. It's like in their minds they really envision girls like that.

Ther r girls that like just the player for looks........skills/performance and club dun mean a thing and they know absolutely nuts abt football.

But there r also those who arn't like this. They care for both looks and performance and team etc... Spare a thought for them.

(note: i'm not saying that i'm 1 or the other here........ dun get me wrong :groan: it's just that i know girls who fit into both these discriptions)

Back to Baggio: hey i diddn't know abt the banner thing!!!that sucks!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
sunshine: Hi Lilliana,

hey no offence to u but IMOH i dun think that Man U and REal fans r something different

I mean.... well..... they shouldn't be classified this way just for being Fans of a particular club. I agree with u to some extent that some female fans can really be and that some of them dun know 1 thing apart from Becks. But not all of them dun hv a brain. There r many which r really cool and all this depends on the individual person, that's why i fell we shouldn't be classifying them like this. For eg, myself.... i'm 1stly a Juve fan and more or less a neutral fan for Man U and Real.... dun really like or dislike them.

I just thought also that there might be many people on this forum for eg who may be Juve + Man U/ Real fans and if they r very sensitive gals u might unintentionally hurt their feelings?

of caurse no offence.
but i am speaking with oersonal experiecne.
every single manu fan and real that i have met(and they are maaaany,
they ALL had so different thoughts about their team.....
so ****ed.....
they think that their team is the queen of the world....
they all were :yuck:
but from the ones i KNOW
and i'll hurt nobody's feeling.
it's my opinion,
don't kill me....
and in every >>rule<< there are exeptions....
i didn't say that EVERYONE manu or real fan are idiots...
take it easy a bit.......

baggio: Of course Lilliana.
More than half the females like players becoz of how they look and not hwo they play. But that is not what im saying. All im saying is Juve have to have the profile of a team who are extremely successful. But its not coming thru in places like asia because of the lack of marketing in Juve's stratergies. And that pisses me off. Because Man U are not better than Juve, but theyre made to look like it. There was this promo for the US tour. Do you know what it read like.......THE TITLE READ " Dont miss Man United in USA". Then in smaller letters there read "Also Barcelona and Juventus."

at least you agree more with me....
i am saying what i THINK and BELIEVE....

that's all.....
it is MY own opinion.
you can not change it or will it.....

ally:Awwww... harsh harsh...

I am ManU fan too and I am female.
So do you picture me as bullshit either?
And I can list all their players, but you dont find Becks name anymore

i didn't mean evey single female manu fan is obsest with becks...
i said the most or a part of them....
take it easy.
my best friend is like this too.
she is a manu fan,
and she knows NO player.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Sori, may i OT a bit?...... then i will :mute: up :D

Baggio, i know u dun mean this as anyhting offensive and my reply isn't directed @ u either. I just need to say it, thats all :) . It's very natural for us to like players cos of looks :D. Similarly, i dun expect u to watch....for eg Tennis and say u diddn't notice a few gals :D.

But again, judgement should be made on individual basis. Dun pull down the girls who r true true fans of the club just cos u've sterotyped them in another way. I'm so fed up when u tell a guy that u watch a bit of football and the 1st they say is ..." oh, so who do u like? Becks? Raul? Owen?" The worst thing is that they r not being nasty @ u. It's a very nicely asked question. It's like in their minds they really envision girls like that.

Ther r girls that like just the player for looks........skills/performance and club dun mean a thing and they know absolutely nuts abt football.

But there r also those who arn't like this. They care for both looks and performance and team etc... Spare a thought for them.

(note: i'm not saying that i'm 1 or the other here........ dun get me wrong :groan: it's just that i know girls who fit into both these discriptions)
Hey sunshine....
Ok lemme start with saying....Noway!!
It was only a generalisation. One that sums up stereotypical female football fans. Of course there are definitely exceptions to the rule. And i can imagine there are genuine fans of the game itself. But its just like u said, its natural for girls to be that way (to like players for their looks) theres nuthg wrong wit that. We guys watch women's tennis for similar reasons. Thats exactly why we all love anna kournikova. Even though she can hardly play.
So its natural, and theres nuthg wrong with it. So fans like urself shudn ttake offense to this.
Its hard to speak individually, only because most women really dont know much abt football only becoz theyre not interested in it.Some follow it for players like beckham, even though they dont know what position he plays. But there are also some (like all the beautful ladies on this site) who take keen interest in the game. And present their views and opinions with a very sensible outlook.
Neway just thot id share this with u, during the world cup, all the females i knew were supporting Italy. Was it because of the tactics or Del piero and totti?! Or was it the goalie, they kept reffering to as "the # 1 hottie"? ;)

[/QUOTE]
hey i diddn't know abt the banner thing!!!that sucks!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Yea......that sucks BIGTIME!!!! It shouldve really been the other way around!!!

May 17, 2003
HEEEEEEYYYYYY eeeeevvveeryyyyONE!!!!!!!!! IIIIII"M Back!!!!!! it is soooo good to be back to my favorite Forum in the world!!!!!sorry to interupt u guisse in this forum, but i just had to let my happyness out!!!!!!!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Hey sunshine....
Ok lemme start with saying....Noway!!
It was only a generalisation. One that sums up stereotypical female football fans. Of course there are definitely exceptions to the rule. And i can imagine there are genuine fans of the game itself. But its just like u said, its natural for girls to be that way (to like players for their looks) theres nuthg wrong wit that. We guys watch women's tennis for similar reasons. Thats exactly why we all love anna kournikova. Even though she can hardly play.
So its natural, and theres nuthg wrong with it. So fans like urself shudn ttake offense to this.
Ok, that's :cool: and no worries.... never took offence to u :)

Its hard to speak individually, only because most women really dont know much abt football only becoz theyre not interested in it.Some follow it for players like beckham, even though they dont know what position he plays. But there are also some (like all the beautful ladies on this site) who take keen interest in the game. And present their views and opinions with a very sensible outlook.
Yes, its hard for me..... Football ain't that big in my country s it is in Europe. Well in asia i think football popularity is kinda betwwen the UK and USA.... we r in the middle. And also, here (my country) no girls play football. So if u dun hv so much info in yr hand.... u dun play the game....= very hard to learn.... ( this forum is a god sent :D) = " really dont know much abt football " (well at least for me).

Neway just thot id share this with u, during the world cup, all the females i knew were supporting Italy. Was it because of the tactics or Del piero and totti?! Or was it the goalie, they kept reffering to as "the # 1 hottie"? ;)
<hits forehead with palm of hand>

DJ!!!! what was that ;) for!!!! OOiiii!!! :( ......... :D :D

Yea......that sucks BIGTIME!!!! It shouldve really been the other way around!!!
no no no........ it should hv only read Juventus in big letters ........4 get abt the othet 2 :D

@only_juve_4ever: .....yes yes.... i can feel yr happiness in yr post :D :D urrmmm do i know u?? (i'm new) i dun think so but anyway hello and welcome back :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i will tell you from personal experience why juve is the best after the match on the 30 of sept...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause i am going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know that now the whole forum knows that i am going to watch the match,
but i am soooo happy that i can't resist telling EVERYWHERE that i'll go.....

so plz,
forgive me!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by EriN ] ++
Hi

Can sum 1 explain 2 me wats the difference between "Uefa CuP" & "uefa Super cup" :confused:

er......basically speaking
UEFA Super Cup = UEFA Champions League Winner vs UEFA Cup WInner

its an exhibiton match held at he beginning of the season as a curtainraiser of that European Compeatition Season. kind of like the Super Copa Italia in italy and Charity/Community Shield in England but UEFA Super CUp is for the whole Europe. This year its between MIlan and Porto.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
i don't know exactely....:nervous:

**** those stupid man u fans that only know beckham and don't know anymore players. they probably don't know anything about football. probably they couln't even tell the difference between uefa cup and super cup.

jesus, i'm killing myself. :howler:

Sep 28, 2002
actually about those screaming and fainting man u and real girls...
lilianna, imagine you see buffon dinning in the same restaurant as myou before olympiakos game. what would you do?

a) scream and faint
b) greet him in civilised manner and maybe even take a pic with him.
c) do nothing. he's just a ****ing player. human as everyone else.
d) go to forums and tell everyone that you seduced him and stuff in thread "i spent a night with gigi"

choices are all yous lil

p.s. you still love me? :nervous:

EriN

Mar 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

**** those stupid man u fans that only know beckham and don't know anymore players. they probably don't know anything about football. probably they couln't even tell the difference between uefa cup and super cup.

umm if u're talkin about me well let me tell u that im not a Man.United fan and I don't even LiKe Beckham :cheesy: But still I donno The difference ...well for your Pythatic knowledge that duznt make me stupid ..would u consider ppl stupid based on their knowledge In Socccer :blah:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001

:howler:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
actually about those screaming and fainting man u and real girls...
lilianna, imagine you see buffon dinning in the same restaurant as myou before olympiakos game. what would you do?

a) scream and faint
b) greet him in civilised manner and maybe even take a pic with him.
c) do nothing. he's just a ****ing player. human as everyone else.
d) go to forums and tell everyone that you seduced him and stuff in thread "i spent a night with gigi"

choices are all yous lil

p.s. you still love me? :nervous:
:howler::howler: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)