This fellow (Capello worship thread) (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
but capello should be the one to choose .... we dont wanna have another florentino perez around
Sometime he acts like Perez, but still Moggi is waaay better then him

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Capello Announces Juve To Go Against Fair-Play Rules!
12/4/2004 2:40:00 PM
Juventus coach Fabio Capello shockingly announced the Bianconeri will not kick the ball out of play when an adversary is on the ground.
“Starting tomorrow against Lazio, the Juventus players will not kick-the ball out of play when an opposition player is on the ground. I think there is a new excess in Italian football. We have now passed from the tactical foul to the fainting foul,” he said.

“The adversary now knows, so they can’t call us unfair. We took this decision together with our management, and is not born out of a single episode, but a series of them,” he added.

Juventus, who currently lead the Serie A table, face struggling Lazio on Sunday afternoon.

souce: goal.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
Anyone got any videos of this guy celebrating the win over Real Madrid?
I doubt we can find it. Cos after the final whistle, Capello dashed down to the tunnel like an athlete, straight into the dressing room and shrieked so loudly + happily that he confessed that he never felt so elated b4. After all the media r focusing on the players instead of Capello.

Aug 1, 2003
I think Capello's record speaks for himself, also his 'disciplinarian' reputation. Therefore, I admire Capello and respects him. I think Juventus made the right choice in hiring him, and I'm glad he came. But I cant say I 'worship' him yet, I like him, but I dont know, there's still some distance.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
He was Umberto's choice, and I've got to respect him... I don't worship him yet, after all he was known as a romanista, although I personally think that he has black&white heart, he played 6 seasons with Juve before, and won 3 scudetti. If he stays for a while and brings trophies, I might 'worship' him.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    Can't take it away from the man...

He is probably :confused:, no definitely the best Italian coach in the last decade. We are blessed to have him.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    we are top of the league, just knocked out madrid to reach the quaters. Stop whining, we are so far having a perfect season.

Plus, we are only 1 goal difference behind milan. I would say we got a pretty good offence actually.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    You - and me - know nothing about Capello. You just see the results and his formation/how he substitutes players. You people praise him just because a shot finds the net. And the next day you bash him and want his knees on a plate because that shot hit the post this time.
    Wake up, you don't know shit.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Obviously,once the goals began to dry up Capello wouldn't be able to resist playing a trident which he had at Roma,we do have to players for it and it's paid off so far.However i don't think this team is made for playing the 4-3-3,if this is it we desperately need some defensive reinforcement and one world class winger/playmaker next season.Mutu takes care of the forward line.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Italian Mc on line 1, please there is nothing genius about working with one the biggest culbs in the world, fantastic history, and loads of added advantages too boot, like refereeing decisions, money to spend on players etc.

What exactly has he achieved at Juve? We are just in quarters of cl where by right we should pass every season giving our status, we are up there at SerieA but then again we are always helped by outsiders

He has a fine crop of players but we still cannot string great performances together

Motivated Dp and Trez my butt, they are just less injury prone than they have been recently

His most impressive to me has been what he did at Roma

Aug 1, 2003
    Actually I would disagree about not motivating Trez - perhaps some might say substituting Del Piero against Real was a sensible thing to do, but I thought Capello rather took a risk and showed a great deal of faith in Trez to allow him to play. Plus Trez stated that Capello didnt explain to him any tactics whatsoever, he just told Trez to win the game. Trez played better in that game than any of his comebacks from injuries this season, and I think Capello at least contributed to that.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    He gave Olivera a chance!
    And Olivera use the chance. I dont know what he told him but he is a very good talneted player! :)

ciao
    Forza Juve
    Forza Olivera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)