Things that you HATE (9 Viewers)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Talkin about flirting online -> I think that is :cool:! I like that.
But here I flirt only with Zambrotta and The_G_O_A_T :D :flirt:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
If he were American, he wouldn't have seen the horrors of war :down:

I hope nothing too bad happened to you, mate :)
Thanx Erik :touched:

I was lucky, actually, noone in my family was killed in the war, and I spent 5 years abroad (2 in Croatia and 3 in Sweden). But many people werent as lucky as me :sad:.

So, it has nothing to do with my roots, its about the economical situation now, the conuntry is f***ed up :down:

But anyway, dont want to talk about sad subjects, things will get better :thumb:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by CRO_girl ] ++
Talkin about flirting online -> I think that is :cool:! I like that.
But here I flirt only with Zambrotta and The_G_O_A_T :D :flirt:
Now, if we could only get rid of Zambrotta... :flirt: ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Zlatan - things will get better soon! The region is at peace now so the economy will start to grow within a short period!!

++ [ originally posted by CRO_girl ] ++
Well, sending kisses and be specially nice with someone!
OK - not my thing though. I like looking in a girl's eyes :angel:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Zlatan - things will get better soon! The region is at peace now so the economy will start to grow within a short period!!
Thanx mate, but I'm not so optimistic. It's already been 8 years since the war finished.

And the government here... :wallbang:

AnnA

May 14, 2003

OK - not my thing though. I like looking in a girl's eyes :angel:
Yeah, me too ( I mean BOYS eyes :D ) but I like flirting online too, but that is (usually :D) nothing serious!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
Thanx mate, but I'm not so optimistic. It's already been 8 years since the war finished.

And the government here... :wallbang:
These things take time - I remember my nation after WWII. Every large city was burning, half the nation was under water because the nazis bombed dams before they left and ten years later a massive storm again destroyed half the nation. But nowadays we are among the richest nations in the world and I'm sure you can do it to, with some extra help from the EU which you will get if the EU's economic recession ends!

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Hey, guys, you make me :down:. This topic remembers me how hard was for my father and his familly to survive. :down: :down:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

These things take time - I remember my nation after WWII. Every large city was burning, half the nation was under water because the nazis bombed dams before they left and ten years later a massive storm again destroyed half the nation. But nowadays we are among the richest nations in the world and I'm sure you can do it to, with some extra help from the EU which you will get if the EU's economic recession ends!
Yeah, I know, and I hope I can help make things better in the future :thumb:, but my country really should give young people higher priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)