The Zizou homage thread. (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
bianconero said:
Very well said, I too have become disenchanted with the lowest of the low brows who seem to be attracted to these pages, in order to share their ignorance and foul (not to say poor) language.

Let us honour a giant among players, who (and I saw most home games) played some of the best football the world has ever seen wearing the Bianconero in Lo Stadio Delle Alpi.
That's y I'm so pleased that you created a thread just for Zidane. I have looked all over and only see insults of him without acknowledging who actually Zidane is. Zidane has brought a lot of entertainment in football and his commitment towards it is so great. Let us honour him and his retirement from football.

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
respect?
I don't know this word!Yes he was a good player but he also was a lousy personality.
He hasn't show any respect to our club.We made him what he is.....eeeeee was.And he always wanted to blame us and try to overmatch us.And what did he get?A red card at his last game and also 2 stunning blockades by juve at cl.I was really happy seeing him lossing..wheather by juventus nor by Italy.
So no respect for swabber!!!

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #65
    ZhiXin said:
    That's y I'm so pleased that you created a thread just for Zidane. I have looked all over and only see insults of him without acknowledging who actually Zidane is. Zidane has brought a lot of entertainment in football and his commitment towards it is so great. Let us honour him and his retirement from football.
    I thank you; I felt it high time to start to honour the best player of his era.

OP
    bianconero
    Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #66
    iliakis said:
    respect?
    I don't know this word!Yes he was a good player but he also was a lousy personality.
    He hasn't show any respect to our club.We made him what he is.....eeeeee was.And he always wanted to blame us and try to overmatch us.And what did he get?A red card at his last game and also 2 stunning blockades by juve at cl.I was really happy seeing him lossing..wheather by juventus nor by Italy.
    You obviously have no idea on the subject you are writing about, and what are you doing on this thread anyway; can't you read, it's about homage. Take your comments elsewhere, unless they can add something.

Bye :coffee:

loop9k9-lj80kk0kiijuiihijuioiikki

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    iliakis said:
    respect?
    dude... i think you didnt read the title of this thread.... read it again, and then think about what you wrote....

Zidane will remain one of the greatest players in football history, whether you like it or not ... he and his game have added another dimension to football, you and co cant even visualise..

cheerz

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Zidane is fined 7500 francs ($9550 SGD), banned for 3 international games (origianal ban, due to his retirement, it has become this instead)

pledged to do 3 days of community work for children and youngsters as part of FIFA's humanitarian activities

I guess Zidane is ready to make up for his flaw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)