The YouTube/Video Junk Thread (3 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
:lol: no sympathy here, the song fucking sucks and she' actin like she's the victim when lord knows she's getting paid.

btw justin bieber actually had talent unlike his autotunes crap

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:lol: no sympathy here, the song fucking sucks and she' actin like she's the victim when lord knows she's getting paid.

btw justin bieber actually had talent unlike his autotunes crap
You're an idiot. SHE IS JUST A KID. She sang a song and over night it becomes this phenomena through out the world and people start telling her to kill herself and hope she gets an eating disorder.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
:lol: She's fucking horrible. At first I didn't even think it was real. The lyrics are even worse.
Agree. I thought the song was autotuned but after hearing that acoustic or unplugged whatever, I realized it was her actual voice. I guess the moral of the story is to not make yourself look like a dumbass if you don't want people to criticize you.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Agree. I thought the song was autotuned but after hearing that acoustic or unplugged whatever, I realized it was her actual voice. I guess the moral of the story is to not make yourself look like a dumbass if you don't want people to criticize you.
First of all she wasn't really that bad when she sang the American national anthem, I've heard so much worse in music. Also, there is a difference between criticizing and asking her to kill herself or get an eating disorder.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
At first I were laughing at her, now I feel sad for her. People like Christina are so mean.
people like christina are just jelous. don't feel bad for the kid, she's making a shit ton of money. any video that reaches a million or more views on youtube, youtube ends up paying the vidoeo uploader money. the kid is rich now

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Yeah, some good stuff there. :D
First of all she wasn't really that bad when she sang the American national anthem, I've heard so much worse in music. Also, there is a difference between criticizing and asking her to kill herself or get an eating disorder.
I haven't heard her sing anything else besides the Friday one, and that sounded pretty bad. Maybe she sings different songs better then, whatever. There is a difference of course but everyone faces the same comments. You don't think people tell Justin Bieber to kill himself or anything like that? Like I said, she shouldn't have put herself out there if she didn't want to be noticed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)