The YouTube/Video Junk Thread (12 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if he did that on purpose to keep up his image.

I'd think someone with his kind of money could at least hire people to write better jokes than that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I actually saw the show. I'm pretty sure someone already wrote that for him, it was more of a delivery problem. Snoop roasted the shit out of him though.

Only good roasts I remember were the Flavor Flav and Bob Saget ones, the rest are meh. This one was probably the worst so far.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I should be studying right now but I just had to post this. :lol:

Okay bye.
That's Dusan :lol:

I actually saw the show. I'm pretty sure someone already wrote that for him, it was more of a delivery problem. Snoop roasted the shit out of him though.

Only good roasts I remember were the Flavor Flav and Bob Saget ones, the rest are meh. This one was probably the worst so far.
oh boy :sergio:

I should defnitely watch the snoop version, I want the whole video, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :D

Jun 13, 2007
I wonder if he did that on purpose to keep up his image.

I'd think someone with his kind of money could at least hire people to write better jokes than that.
I don't know; I wondered about that at first, but I don't think he has the intelligence or the acting skills to be able to pull that off. I would probably say the guy genuinely thought his material was funny. In fact, I think ALC is kind of right; it was a delivery problem. His timing was really bad, and even though his jokes were pretty lame; it didn't have to be that bad.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol, his jersey was a different version too.

And Snoop, I'd just youtube it, couldn't find the whole version anywhere sorry =*(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)