The Wrestling thread (9 Viewers)

OP
Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #421
    So looking like Roman/Rock Vs Cody/Seth on night 1 of Mania and Cody-Roman on night 2. Probably the right decision given 52 year old Rock will have multiple people carrying the match for him.

I really wonder how the World heavyweight championship match is gonna pan out now.

Damien Priest is yet to cash in. Drew will be competing for the WHC somehow. Are they going to make Seth wrestle both the nights despite his injuries?

And watching his promo yesterday, it seems Seth is more invested in helping Cody finish his story and beat the bloodline than defending his world title.

Still a lot of question marks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    So looking like Roman/Rock Vs Cody/Seth on night 1 of Mania and Cody-Roman on night 2. Probably the right decision given 52 year old Rock will have multiple people carrying the match for him.

I really wonder how the World heavyweight championship match is gonna pan out now.

Damien Priest is yet to cash in. Drew will be competing for the WHC somehow. Are they going to make Seth wrestle both the nights despite his injuries?

And watching his promo yesterday, it seems Seth is more invested in helping Cody finish his story and beat the bloodline than defending his world title.

Still a lot of question marks.
    Rock has been great as a heel. That 20min socials promo was great.

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #424
    What an amazing Raw @Mark @Bianconero_Aus

Pure Attitude Era vibes. Cody blading, Rock and Punk swearing on Live TV...

Roman seems like such a non-factor in this storyline lol

That ending was something else. Best RAW I've watched since Summer of Punk days.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    What an amazing Raw @Mark @Bianconero_Aus

Pure Attitude Era vibes. Cody blading, Rock and Punk swearing on Live TV...

Roman seems like such a non-factor in this storyline lol

That ending was something else. Best RAW I've watched since Summer of Punk days.
    triple H is cooking

Best RAW in a very long time. AEW in the mud compared to the ‘E.

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #427
    Even more obvious now that Cody is winning tomorrow

Rock is going to turn on Reigns for sure

Some of the matches were pretty average though. I thought Sami-Gunther was the best match of the night.

Gunther surely now must move on now to challenging for WHC.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Nah it was a great night 1. Just nowhere near as good as night 1 of last year, which was a GOAT-tier PPV

Rhea V Becky, the ladder match, Sami V Gunther and the main-event were all fantastic. I was thoroughly sports entertained.

Rocky looked amazing. Even better than when he wrestled Cena over a decade ago.

Can’t wait for tomorrow nights fuckery in the main event.

(Also I think Drew beats Seth and I can see Damian Priest chasing in)

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #431
    The presentation, the camera angles, pre-match promo's look next level in this MANIA

HHH era shaping up to be great

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #433
    Damn disappointed there was no stone cold appearance

Still a good finish tho

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Night 2, as expected, fucking slapped.

Cinema ladies and gentlemen.

The HHH era is here. And it’s going to be amazing. Wrestling hasn’t been this hot and fun since the attitude era.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    And LOL @ anyone thinking AEW and their pathetic ass owner and booker, Tony Khan, had a chance of topping this monolith. All of his supposed “five star bangers” with unknown Japanese wrestlers or Indy darlings can’t compare to what WWE is offering. These losers should just pipe down and focus on their own dwindling product.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Nah it was a great night 1. Just nowhere near as good as night 1 of last year, which was a GOAT-tier PPV

Rhea V Becky, the ladder match, Sami V Gunther and the main-event were all fantastic. I was thoroughly sports entertained.

Rocky looked amazing. Even better than when he wrestled Cena over a decade ago.

Can’t wait for tomorrow nights fuckery in the main event.

(Also I think Drew beats Seth and I can see Damian Priest chasing in)
    Called the Drew/Seth/Priest thing and the fuckery of the main event lol.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Happy for Sami. Thought Gable was going to be the one to do it but Sami deserves it after the last couple of years doing a great job with the bloodline story.
    Now it's Cody vs Rock at SS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)