The Wrestling thread (4 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I just hope that they won't make Rollins lose his belt to Punk. It's a weird feud too since both are faces. I don't think it will work longterm. Like this night both were cheered and the public seemed to be more and more confused the longer the segment went. I hope they turn Punk asap and just embrace his true cancer personality.

edit: I find it funny how they made Punk apologize in the ring for leaving 10 years ago :lol:. It's so obviously out of character that I cringed a little.
rollins needs to be turned heel imo anyway. way more entertaining.

also it's sad what they did to karrion kross. boy is a mega star and they turnd him into a jobber. who did he piss off?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #402
    Vinnie Mac, what a disgusting cunt. I mean, just going by the way he was groping and kissing divas on TV, he always came across as a perv and a sex addict but reading some of the stuff in the lawsuit, good lord, what a predator this guy is. I think he's gone for good now. There's no recovering from this.

Imagine how nervous some of the guys closely associated with him are going to be now..

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    holy shit they ruined wrestlemania and the royal rumble.

nice to see wwe have veterans like cody rhode put over young talent like the rock.

what a joke.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Vinnie Mac, what a disgusting cunt. I mean, just going by the way he was groping and kissing divas on TV, he always came across as a perv and a sex addict but reading some of the stuff in the lawsuit, good lord, what a predator this guy is. I think he's gone for good now. There's no recovering from this.

Imagine how nervous some of the guys closely associated with him are going to be now..
    Didn't he want an incest storyline with Stephanie once? lol

Cody just got screwed out of the main event lol @Mark
    let Papa H cook. Maybe he'll have Cody beat Rollins at this year's Mania and then beat Roman in next year's so he'll have all the belts.

:sarcasm2:

anyway, Sami Zayn should of beat Rpman for the title in Montreal.

ok bye!

:D

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #407
    Didn't he want an incest storyline with Stephanie once? lol

let Papa H cook. Maybe he'll have Cody beat Rollins at this year's Mania and then beat Roman in next year's so he'll have all the belts.

:sarcasm2:

anyway, Sami Zayn should of beat Rpman for the title in Montreal.

ok bye!

:D
    Another year of Roman keeping the belt would be disastrous

Cody winning the Rumble and finally beating Roman at the biggest event of the year would've been a great redemption story.

They built Cody pretty strong in the last 12 months. Beating Lesnar, winning the royal rumble, making him cover guy of 2K24 and literally marketing his 'finish the story' gimmick for the game. He's become what WWE hoped Roman to be. Biggest babyface of the company after Cena.

All this just for 52 year old Rock who hasn't wrestled a proper match in like a decade to come and just take away the main event spot.

There's no doubt he's a way bigger star and will draw ratings but I don't understand how you build a story for 2 years and throw it all away for 'star power'.

It's like Vinnie Mac never left.

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #408
    @Mark that wrestlemania press conference OMFG

Rock turning heel in 2024. What a time to be alive.

Looks like he's in his board of directors avatar now

OP
    Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #411
    Felt bad for Seth out there. He was the odd man out.
    Yup. He looked like bit of a clown out there taking all the insults but like how he stood up for Cody in the end tho.

I'm still not sure how they're going to do this main event. It definitely won't be a triple threat with Rock and Roman seemingly being on the same side.

I'm thinking Cody wrestles The Rock on night 1 and Roman on night 2. And Roman Vs Rock postponed to next Wrestlemania I guess.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    how likable is gunther though. wish he faced rollins at wrestlemania.

also if rollins injured the WHC should be vacant.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    how likable is gunther though. wish he faced rollins at wrestlemania.

also if rollins injured the WHC should be vacant.
    If Brock wasn’t a sex pest, the word on the street was he was going to face Gunter at Mania. That would have been something

He’s definitely winning the WHC at some point this year tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)