The Witcher (Netflix) (1 Viewer)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
the-witcher-poster-338x600.jpg

witcher-series-images-geralt-600x600.jpg

The Witcher is an upcoming American fantasy drama TV series created by Lauren Schmidt Hissrich for Netflix. It is based on the book series of the same name by Andrzej Sapkowski. The series will air in 2019.
"Geralt of Rivia, a solitary monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts. But when destiny hurtles him toward a powerful sorceress, and a young princess with a dangerous secret, the three must learn to navigate the increasingly volatile Continent together."

:tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This might turn out really good, but something tells me its going to be more Merlin than GoT.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
As much as I admired Sapkowski (esp. Hussite series) his writing is nowhere near asoiaf. Most of the characters are bland and boring, basically like they've made them appear in final seasons of GoT.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I agree, this will probably be really poor. I will watch the first episodes just because it's Witcher, but...

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #7
    The one thing that's bothering me the most is the fact HE HAS ONLY ONE SWORD, WHERE IS HIS SECOND SWORD??

Apr 15, 2006
    :weee: My medallion is definitely humming!

Also, it'll be great if people stop comparing this already to GoT or even the Witcher games. I just wanna be able to enjoy thi as much as I can.

EDIT: not digging the Nilfgaardian armour though.

Last edited:
    OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #14
    It looks fucking sick!! :tuttosport:

Knowing how Netflix works if they cancel this after 1 or 2 seasons I’ll flip

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
    I was worried about cavill after that first picture came out with that awfull looking wig but he looks the part now. Not a fan of that triss choice looks nothing like her surely they could of got some hot red head actor ...yen tho :drool:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
    I was worried about cavill after that first picture came out with that awfull looking wig but he looks the part now. Not a fan of that triss choice looks nothing like her surely they could of got some hot red head actor ...yen tho :drool:
    I'm not sure they're going for an exact copy the video game looks. Seems more an interpretation of the books (albeit an Anglocised version with a British cast). So long as they all look at least convincing and CAN ACT then I'm cool.

Also they did get a hot actress for Triss. Just not a natural redhead (as far as I know). That's Anna Shaffer off Hollyoaks and Harry Potter. You would, wouldn't you?

Anna Shaffer.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)