The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Giovinco is no garbage at all. Juve's structure is, instead.

About the LW I would be mad if we manage to get Drenthe. With Bastos I'd not be statisfied by any means too. Ok with Vargas/Dzsudzsák and amazed with Hazard. Giovinco's comeback would be fap material too. :p

About the star, we should move for a more modest one (in price at least) and look to improve the defence and midfield better. Hazard as the only star would be already a very nice move, if we manage to get a real coach and better defenders, essentially.
Hazard would be a star signing:flag3: so would one of Aguero/Sanchez/Neymar/Pastore/Tevez IMO.

Jul 13, 2010
Don't know the team, but the quality players to sign:

Van der wiel 15million
Vargas 10million
Mascherano 15million
Sanchez 30million
Benzema 20million

Sell:

Amauri 5-8million
Giovinco 8-10millon
Sissoko - 4million
Martinez (part of vargas deal)
Melo - 15million

Coach: Van Gaal
I would sell you if you think that Melo needs to be sold. And only realistic sum is that of Sanchez and VdW, others are impossible.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
I would sell you if you think that Melo needs to be sold. And only realistic sum is that of Sanchez and VdW, others are impossible.
Yh right. Mascherano is better than Melo. Melo is not even world class. I think Fiorentina would sell vargas For 10million+ plus Martinez, cause thier interested in Martinez, and cause of their average season apparently only jovetic is not for sale everyone else is:tup:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Pirlo: 'Goodbye, Milan'
Andrea Pirlo has put an end to his time with Milan. “I am here to say goodbye. These were 10 unforgettable years and it’s a consensual separation.”

The midfielder is one of several players out of contract on June 30, but while Alessandro Nesta, Mark Van Bommel, Flavio Roma and Thiago Silva all signed extensions this week, it looks as if Pirlo’s time is up.

“I am here to say goodbye,” he told Sky Sport Italia outside the Milan headquarters in Via Turati this afternoon.

“These were 10 unforgettable years and it’s a consensual separation. Do I hope Milan will regret losing me? Yes.”

It is widely believed Pirlo will sign for Juventus on a free transfer over the summer.

http://www.football-italia.net/may18t.html

Jul 1, 2010
Yh right. Mascherano is better than Melo. Melo is not even world class. I think Fiorentina would sell vargas For 10million+ plus Martinez, cause thier interested in Martinez, and cause of their average season apparently only jovetic is not for sale everyone else is:tup:
Vargas for 6-7 M euros+Martinez would probably do it I think. His value decreased this season since he apparently does not get along very well with Mihalovic, who benched him a couple of times.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Pirlo: 'Goodbye, Milan'
Andrea Pirlo has put an end to his time with Milan. “I am here to say goodbye. These were 10 unforgettable years and it’s a consensual separation.”

The midfielder is one of several players out of contract on June 30, but while Alessandro Nesta, Mark Van Bommel, Flavio Roma and Thiago Silva all signed extensions this week, it looks as if Pirlo’s time is up.

“I am here to say goodbye,” he told Sky Sport Italia outside the Milan headquarters in Via Turati this afternoon.

“These were 10 unforgettable years and it’s a consensual separation. Do I hope Milan will regret losing me? Yes.”

It is widely believed Pirlo will sign for Juventus on a free transfer over the summer.

http://www.football-italia.net/may18t.html
:sergio: when will the lower the average age of the team in 2030 or something :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)