The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Aquilani out, Pirlo in.
Sissoko out, Pazienza in.

I think it'll be something like that.
Bit pointless. Replacing rubbish for rubbish. If these are the type of signings the club intends to make, and appoint conte i.e. mark#2 ferrerra, Forget the 3rd star, forget CL football in the future, forgot even Europa league, welcome bottom half:tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bit pointless. Replacing rubbish for rubbish. If these are the type of signings the club intends to make, and appoint conte i.e. mark#2 ferrerra, Forget the 3rd star, forget CL football in the future, forgot even Europa league, welcome bottom half:tup:
Prilo rubbish? Haha now Ive heard it all !

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I guess if Pirlo is indeed coming, that might mean that we go with a three-man midfield, which is a good thing. Pirlo, Melo and Marchisio isn't bad, I guess. But if it's 4-4-2, screw that crap. Pirlo would be overrun in that.

Buffon

Beck/Lichty/Isla - Bonucci - Chiellini - DC

Pirlo - Melo - Marchisio

Krasic - Matri/Quag - Quality signing

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
I guess if Pirlo is indeed coming, that might mean that we go with a three-man midfield, which is a good thing. Pirlo, Melo and Marchisio isn't bad, I guess. But if it's 4-4-2, screw that crap. Pirlo would be overrun in that.

Buffon

Beck/Lichty/Isla - Bonucci - Chiellini - DC

Pirlo - Melo - Marchisio

Krasic - Matri/Quag - Quality signing
That midfield is shit. DC would get murdered at LB, he's a bench/backup player at most. Hopefully we sign 4/5 top, top players otherwise were fucked, again:sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't think Pirlo's been rubbish, but he clearly hasn't been as good. Some say it's because Milan hasn't been as good overall, but I don't agree.

But now since Pirlo is a Juve player, there will naturally be a crew who purport that he's still world class.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
is there any chance you can post something without swearing?
Last time i checked swearing on an internet forum was'nt an offence, (in fact your not saying anything verbally, your typing from a keypad/keyboard, so you're not saying anything:tup: And btw, everyone on here seems to be doing it, including you:laugh: if you want to say something to say it, don't bitch like a fag, and moan:laugh:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Last time i checked swearing on an internet forum was'nt an offence, (in fact your not saying anything verbally, your typing from a keypad/keyboard, so you're not saying anything:tup: And btw, everyone on here seems to be doing it, including you:laugh: if you want to say something to say it, don't bitch like a fag, and moan:laugh:
no need to post as though you have tourettes

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)