The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Probably old news but:

Del Piero wants a contract renewal before June 30th when his contract expires, and he's for having Conte as the next coach.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I read everybody is against Conte as the new trainer by comparing him to Ferrara. Let's be honest, Conte has proven himself more then Ferrara at this stage. Two times promovation is class with those small teams. Conte was a genius midfielder with a tactical mindset. As a defender, Ferrara was unbeatable and an icon for me, but tactically I rate Conte much higher. I think he can add something to our team.

With the 100 millions to spend (everyday it's more....) we can get a lot of players. From the players we have on loan I should keep Matri (even though he is a bit expensive), Qua, Pepe (for the bench, he can do well) and Aquilani. I only want to keep Aquilani if we get Pirlo. With Pirlo, Marchisio, Aquilani and Melo we have a serious midfield with Pirlo as the leader. He can be a teacher to all of them. Giandonato is the talent who can grow.

In the attack we have to invest in a super player. Qua is coming back and I'm certain that we had finished much higher if he didn't had the injury. Qua's injury killed our season, with him I'm almost certain to say we had finished in the top 4 and play CL. It's all speculation of course, but Juve with Qua was very dfifferent. Thereby, if the speculations are true, Aguero can follow up Del Piero. Aguero is the one who can change a team and this Juventus. If it's possible, I bring back Giovinco. Think of a attack with the possibilities of Krasic, Giovinco, Aguero, Qua, Del Piero and Matri. That's one killing machine.

In the defence we lack proper backs. Personally, I rate Micah Richards very high. He is a full back of stone and I think he suits this team well. Also we hear rumours about Cassani and Beck. All good options so I think the right back position is covered for next year (after some years, thanks!). The left back position is the other weak spot. In the last years we let go Balzaretti and Criscito:sergio: and for the moment, I really don't know who Juve need to buy there. Have to think about that. BTW no Ziegler. Come on, that's another mediocre full back, don't want him there!

If I think about Juve next year, I'm curious. With a proper transfer strategy, we can rebuild this current team to a Scudetto challanger. Conte have to be the man to give the Juve players the Juve DNA. That's the second problem (after the injury) this year.

Nedvěd

How much Aguero is going to cost? He's a good player, but even him could fail in this Juve just like Diego. Aguero has loads of talent but I can't see him as one who can lead a team on his own, I don't think he has that mentality to do that, and if he wasn't partnered with good players he won't do good.
This is why I prefer Tevez to Aguero.

Nedvěd

Buffon

Beck Bonucci Chiellini Ziegler

Melo Pirlo

Krasic Diego Bastos

Matri​

This would've been a quality team, if it wasn't up to the idiot Marotta who sold Diego. I think Diego would've shone with Krasic and Bastos playing with him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, agree with that. Tevez can carry an attack, and is pretty much the finished article. Aguero is going to need someone to show him the way. And in effect, take the weight of expectation off him, so he can play his natural game. Unfortunately, we don't have anyone like that. Maybe Quag if at all.

May 4, 2004
Nedvěd;3035922 said:
Buffon

Melo Pirlo

Krasic Diego Bastos

Matri​

This would've been a quality team, if it wasn't up to the idiot Marotta who sold Diego. I think Diego would've shone with Krasic and Bastos playing with him.
I agree! First big mistake of Marotta's was selling Diego and also letting go of Giovinco..

Krasic Diego Giovinco
Matri​

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Nedvěd;3035922 said:
Buffon

Melo Marchi

Krasic Diego Giovinco

Matri​

This would've been a quality team, if it wasn't up to the idiot Marotta who sold Diego. I think Diego would've shone with Krasic and Giovinco playing with him.
fixed and that would be a hell of a team :sergio:

Nedvěd

Yea, agree with that. Tevez can carry an attack, and is pretty much the finished article. Aguero is going to need someone to show him the way. And in effect, take the weight of expectation off him, so he can play his natural game. Unfortunately, we don't have anyone like that. Maybe Quag if at all.
Exactly. Tevez is a proven winner, Aguero is not. Aguero depends a lot on Forlan, who carries Atlético at times of need.
This season Forlan have been poor, and Aguero didn't raise his game like he should. Just like Diego, I think Aguero would fail if he doesn't have the best environment around him.
Aguero alone wouldn't work, Juve must bring in some quality midfielders and/or striker to partner Kun.

Nedvěd

I agree! First big mistake of Marotta's was selling Diego and also letting go of Giovinco..

Krasic Diego Giovinco
Matri​

fixed and that would be a hell of a team :sergio:
I think Gio would play better behind the striker in a 4-4-2 rather as a winger in a 4-2-3-1
Bastos and Krasic are traditional wingers who will drift wide leaving a lot of space for Diego. Getting rid of Gio was also a big mistake, as he would've been fantsatic in a 4-4-2, or in a 4-2-3-1 playing as an attacking midfielder.

As for Marchisio, I think Pirlo fits that formation better, as he's capable of hitting those long passes that create the attacks and he is better at spreading the ball to the wingers than Marchisio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)