The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nedvěd;3035919 said:
How much Aguero is going to cost? He's a good player, but even him could fail in this Juve just like Diego. Aguero has loads of talent but I can't see him as one who can lead a team on his own, I don't think he has that mentality to do that, and if he wasn't partnered with good players he won't do good.
This is why I prefer Tevez to Aguero.
Sure, anyone can fail in this shirt, especially now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

What type of right back Beck is? Can he put a decent cross? I really liked Sorensen as a right back but only God knows how he wasn't a first choice this season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Team 2011-2012:

GK: Buffon, Storari, ?
D: Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, De Ceglie, Motta, Ziegler, Beck, Sorensen
M: Aquilani, Marchisio, Pazienza, Pepe, Martinez, Krasic, some winger dude, cm guy
A: Del Piero, Matri, Quag, Iaquinta, (Toni?), ?

Good times. They're coming.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It would be stupid of them to improve our squad. Pirlo still have some quality in him. IMO He'll renew for sure.
I think in Milan's case its more essential to renew their squad. Many oldies need to go, Pirlo being one of them. Which I dont quite grasp is how their budget is going to be. Buying from their loan deals the likes of Robinho and Zlatan would cost them around 40M iirc. I think Boateng is on loan too and they still need to replace a CM or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)