The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Tomorrows papers will have the club to boost the club with $$$. I think 150m and linked to Lippi, Spalletti....

Mercato is almost over so I guess we can forget for this winter and the way we're acting is like that 150m will divided in 10 years. :crazy:

I can see us spend too much for new Tiago's because we barely made the EL. :cry:

The board decided to throw sand at the fans eyes?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ok apparently we should expect something big from tomorrows press conference. There is some talks which are apparently from a reliable source that we had planned for 80 million over 3 mercato's, now it has been bumped up to 150ml, which hypothetically means wehave 26 to spend this mercato but there is only 2 days left and the money just got put in now. Then there is talk off a split from Exor and a new member buying into Juve or something? Matri and Zarate will be linked with us Tomorrow as well apparently. I don't know what is bullshit and what isnt but just expect something pretty big tomorrow. Torres also apparently put in a formal transfer request that was rejected.

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
Ok apparently we should expect something big from tomorrows press conference. There is some talks which are apparently from a reliable source that we had planned for 80 million over 3 mercato's, now it has been bumped up to 150ml, which hypothetically means wehave 26 to spend this mercato but there is only 2 days left and the money just got put in now. Then there is talk off a split from Exor and a new member buying into Juve or something? Matri and Zarate will be linked with us Tomorrow as well apparently. I don't know what is bullshit and what isnt but just expect something pretty big tomorrow. Torres also apparently put in a formal transfer request that was rejected.
I hope I'm pleasantly surprised tomorrow then...because if I had to make a guess it would be that we should expect yet another underwhelming end to the mercato.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
The press conference will be on Saturday?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,635
    ok guys, I didn't donate here for the server and upgrade because I just bought Juve.

I have a new project and you'll love it.

Give me time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)