The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
someone called him an football-disgrace and an absolute asshole recently.

Maybe he's a kinda type of player called trouble-maker, but the once I saw him against Samp in CL quali round, he was good.
He's a faggot, played one good year at Twente in Holland and thought he was the biggest thing since sliced bread. Found himself too big for them (they were runner-up that season) failed at Inter where he was loaned out and still thought too highly of himself and after problems and saying he didnt wanted to come back to Holland he went to Werder.

He isn't even good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You followed him in Bundesliga?
Yeah, Bundesliga is extremely populair in Holland, mainly because of all the Dutch players in it :D

Fuck Matri, he isn't anything worth above 7M. Klose on loan would be even better.

What happened to Fabiano? We def not going to sign him?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Yeah, Bundesliga is extremely populair in Holland, mainly because of all the Dutch players in it :D
Elia ? :eyebrows:
Marko , I guess since u watch him so much you know alot about him. Just figured he could help fix our Striker issue , he's non eu though right? Pull a marotta (loan+opt to buy)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Elia ? :eyebrows:
Marko , I guess since u watch him so much you know alot about him. Just figured he could help fix our Striker issue , he's non eu though right? Pull a marotta (loan+opt to buy)
Elia, Robben, Van Gaal, Babel, Braafheid, van Nistelrooy, Matthijsen, there are many :D

He's Austrian has partly Serbian ancestry, but he's EU.
Poor player, has a faggot mentality and cant finish. He knows some tricks but that's about it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

Fuck Matri, he isn't anything worth above 7M. Klose on loan would be even better.

What happened to Fabiano? We def not going to sign him?
No way Klose is better than Matri. I rather have Matri. But you are right anything above maybe 7-10M is bullshit and we shouldn't do it.

I don't think Sevilla want to loan out.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Klose on a cheap loan or Matri for anything above 10M? I really think Klose on loan would be a better option, we cant dump Matri and that money could be spended better.

Too bad, Fabiano would've been such a good option.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It would be nice to buy Matri now, and then buy a world class striker in the summer and then having Matri as a backup. Nice depth.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,614
    Mark, watchu think bout Marko Arnautovic
    I can't really judge him since I didn't see enough games of him. With inter he was nothing special. Didn't see him with his old club and new one only 1 game and he was good. I think the problem is with his attitude. He'd be a risk. I guess you've seen more than me so is he ALL that?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    I can't really judge him since I didn't see enough games of him. With inter he was nothing special. Didn't see him with his old club and new one only 1 game and he was good. I think the problem is with his attitude. He'd be a risk. I guess you've seen more than me so is he ALL that?
    I only saw him and Twente and he was beast along with elia. But according to Gian he seems to have gone downhill, wouldn't mind getting him for cheap. He's a beast on fifa so? :boh:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,616
    Tomorrows papers will have the club to boost the club with $$$. I think 150m and linked to Lippi, Spalletti....

Mercato is almost over so I guess we can forget for this winter and the way we're acting is like that 150m will divided in 10 years. :crazy:

I can see us spend too much for new Tiago's because we barely made the EL. :cry:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Tomorrows papers will have the club to boost the club with $$$. I think 150m and linked to Lippi, Spalletti....

Mercato is almost over so I guess we can forget for this winter and the way we're acting is like that 150m will divided in 10 years. :crazy:

I can see us spend too much for new Tiago's because we barely made the EL. :cry:
    In regards to tiago, why are we letting atletico play hardball with us and loaning him out. Tell them to stop buying cheap fucks and buy him already. Or give us aguero for discount FFS

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,619
    maybe they count wages and sh*t + it's for 5 years instead of one year...we'll know more tomorrow.

I'll have the headlines and more later tonight. ;)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I think VdW is gone from us. Lets hope for Nagy, Beck, Neymar, and Benzema, oh and of course (if he gets his EU passport) Piazon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)