The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2010
I've got to say none of the new signings have really disappointed me so far. Motta has been the only one to not show any brilliance. Even Pepe his playing above what I thought was his true ability.
Motta played very bad, below the level I expected of him. Pepe is a great reinforcement for the width, but I would rather not see him in the base. Great mentality, but too little quality. Krasic is a hero, when i see him playing, he reminds me of Nedved.

Im new here, sorry for my crapy English. ;)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Schelotto goes north/south. Don't expect him to dribble people. I think they're a bit over-hyping him but he doesn't suck. Still, we should look at a natural RB since we already have a much better player in Milos.
So who do i believe? You or Dusan? Both of you are stellar bullshitters.

Dzeko:-

Bundesliga is the best in the World.

:scared:

Forget him. He'll go to Bayern now.
Fine, bring on the Benz.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Motta played very bad, below the level I expected of him. Pepe is a great reinforcement for the width, but I would rather not see him in the base. Great mentality, but too little quality. Krasic is a hero, when i see him playing, he reminds me of Nedved.

Im new here, sorry for my crapy English. ;)
Welcome.

Pepe is definitely not of starting quality but I think until we get a proper LW he's the best option if its true that Martinez is really not a winger. Pepe adds strength and a physical presence to Juventus which is something that makes up (to a degree) for his lack of skill.

Sep 20, 2010
Welcome.

Pepe is definitely not of starting quality but I think until we get a proper LW he's the best option if its true that Martinez is really not a winger. Pepe adds strength and a physical presence to Juventus which is something that makes up (to a degree) for his lack of skill.
Nahh, I rather see Lanzafame playing on LW. The only thing Pepe adds is mentality. Pepe would be in my opinion a great player for the bench. The only advantage are his defensive duties what he performs well.

I'm worried about the defensive qualities of PDG/Traore.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nahh, I rather see Lanzafame playing on LW. The only thing Pepe adds is mentality. Pepe would be in my opinion a great player for the bench. The only advantage are his defensive duties what he performs well.

I'm worried about the defensive qualities of PDG/Traore.
You must not have seen Lanzafame's performance against Lech Poznan.

May 22, 2007
"personally i think you're all spoilt to be exposed to information given from these so called 'gurus'"

:lol2: Yeah, we're so lucky to have a great guru like himself tell us in advance that we were signing Palladino, Lichtsteiner, Gilardino/Pazzini, Zapata and Criscito this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)