The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtine

Apr 12, 2008
Why do you think he won`t leave La Liga?

and BTW Moggi advises us to snap Schelloto from Cesena quickly he is 21 years old and is a wing back

Has anyone seen him play to give his judgement on him? (I know the judgement could be misleading as only 3 games have passed so he could have played great and be crappy and otherwise but still...)
And is he a right wing back a left wing back or a wing back that plays on both sides?
I saw him against Wales in U-21 team. I think he was great. He defended well. There was a clean sheet against Wales, of course not only because of Shcelotto but still. He usually support the attack with some fine crosses. He can be a great player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I saw him against Wales in U-21 team. I think he was great. He defended well. There was a clean sheet against Wales, of course not only because of Shcelotto but still. He usually support the attack with some fine crosses. He can be a great player.
Is he a left WB or a right WB?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is naturally a right sided player but is very versatile, he can play anywhere on the right hand side of the pitch from right back to a right wing forward, and also in the centre. I haven't seen him on the left side before, but who knows.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is naturally a right sided player but is very versatile, he can play anywhere on the right hand side of the pitch from right back to a right wing forward, and also in the centre. I haven't seen him on the left side before, but who knows.
So that means if we sign him he will play instead of Motta
I can live with that
Motta is good going forward but he isnt the best defender

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So that means if we sign him he will play instead of Motta
I can live with that
Motta is good going forward but he isnt the best defender
He is a winger, would be suicidal to play him as a wing back.
But will our management sign someone recommended by Moggi, most likely they will ignore him.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
For January transfer window,

1. We need a new Krasic for Left! I wish we didn't let Giovinoc leave! Pity!
2. We need a new good defender who can play in more than one post in defense.

and we need to be more lucky and have less injuries. Forza Juventus!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He is a winger, would be suicidal to play him as a wing back.
But will our management sign someone recommended by Moggi, most likely they will ignore him.
Agnelli is friends with Moggi, unlike Secco and the previous management. Diego's derparture is still partly Moggi's idea. He did had the point that Diego wasn't suited to Italian football, unlike German football, he's pretty awesome for Wolfsburg imo but Diego cant score in Serie A to save his life.

For January transfer window,

1. We need a new Krasic for Left! I wish we didn't let Giovinoc leave! Pity!
2. We need a new good defender who can play in more than one post in defense.

and we need to be more lucky and have less injuries. Forza Juventus!
I Wouldn't like if Giovinco becomes a winger, a AMC or SS are my favorite positions for him. As a winger he need to provide some defensive shit, which is physical impossible for him. Let's just hope Martinez can do some magic on the LW when he's back, he's been poor so far in pre-season and against Bari.

For the kid Moggi talked about, the kid is promesing but I dont like the fact that he can make a move from newly promoted team to the top 3 teams in Italy. The gap between them is to big. Sign him and loan him for 1 season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why do you think he won`t leave La Liga?

and BTW Moggi advises us to snap Schelloto from Cesena quickly he is 21 years old and is a wing back

Has anyone seen him play to give his judgement on him? (I know the judgement could be misleading as only 3 games have passed so he could have played great and be crappy and otherwise but still...)
And is he a right wing back a left wing back or a wing back that plays on both sides?
He is a winger. He played briefly as RB, but that was a mistake (hardworking winger doesnt equal defender, does more defensive use higher up). He is now playing right wingforward in a 4-3-3 attack.

And yeah he is decent and promising, but way too early talk about him of going anywhere IMO. Azzurrini he looks shit in one game then very good in another. Defenite not one to judge or hype much yet.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, but too many people do the mistake of assuming tracking bard(work ethic in a winger entails he would work out as a defender. People assumed the same in Abate, and he cant defend for shit when he is at RB.

Schelotto is a winger, really, work ethic/tracking back or not.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I've got to say none of the new signings have really disappointed me so far. Motta has been the only one to not show any brilliance. Even Pepe his playing above what I thought was his true ability.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,137
    Schelotto goes north/south. Don't expect him to dribble people. I think they're a bit over-hyping him but he doesn't suck. Still, we should look at a natural RB since we already have a much better player in Milos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)