The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He knows.

I think he'll stay at Seville they've negotiated a really nice release clause for him.

-

Oke, I'm gonna go in:

Benoît Trémoulinas, Moussa Sissoko, Alexis Sánchez, and Stevan Jovetić?

Perhaps too much for Marotta's plate :D
I'd settle with this first in January especially Tremoullinas.. I see him a feasible solution for our LB.. Bordeaux is falling apart and not compete in Europe, the problem is will Bordeaux sell him if they think they will fight to avoid relegation and they think they can't find his replacement in January

Damn, just see Pedro Geromel in Bayern - Koeln draw, he is great CB.. I hope the link about us interested in him appear again..

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I was just coming to post that Marotta should definitely try to get Pastore, good one Sun:D. The kid is something special.
Sun: We don't play strict 4-4-2, we switched to 4-3-3 many times this year and we could go with tree formation just like Ac Milan used to do when they had Kaka

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I was just coming to post that Marotta should definitely try to get Pastore, good one Sun:D. The kid is something special.
Sun: We don't play strict 4-4-2, we switched to 4-3-3 many times this year and we could go with tree formation just like Ac Milan used to do when they had Kaka
We have to many wingers to play a tree formation which requires none. The only formation where Pastore would fit and we would use wingers is 4-2-3-1.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Pastore is a great player, i want him here too but still i won't push to sign a player because he is individually great and also Zamparini won't sell him cheap.. He is a good damn businessman when selling player..

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
pastore and hernandez are the ones to watch this season from palermo..they manage to always find talented players,we should probably sign their scout instead of spending big on pastore..

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
in january just sent lanzafame back on loan and buy a decent LW......with krasic on fire i think we should find a balance on the left, yes pepe is a hard worker and he show an improvement game by game, it seems he is more fit as our starting LW recently but what if Krasic or him are injured or something?i really dont wanna rely on lanzafame, he just shit...in other side martinez yet to show his worth

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Altough I don`t think Motta is good enough we should sign a LB first and then look to upgrade the RB position
De Ceglie simply can`t defend

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Altough I don`t think Motta is good enough we should sign a LB first and then look to upgrade the RB position
De Ceglie simply can`t defend

LB it simply has to be Filipé Luis now with Athletico. Though I don't think he would ever leave la Liga. So I would have to say Santon or Criscito lol Santon

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
LB it simply has to be Filipé Luis now with Athletico. Though I don't think he would ever leave la Liga. So I would have to say Santon or Criscito lol Santon
Why do you think he won`t leave La Liga?

and BTW Moggi advises us to snap Schelloto from Cesena quickly he is 21 years old and is a wing back

Has anyone seen him play to give his judgement on him? (I know the judgement could be misleading as only 3 games have passed so he could have played great and be crappy and otherwise but still...)
And is he a right wing back a left wing back or a wing back that plays on both sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)