The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Krasic - Marchisio - Melo - Ribery

Matri - Aguero

Pirlo on the bench, no need for his creativity when you have Aguero, Ribery and Krasic. Also, Pirlo's defense doesn't suit a 4-4-2.

Problem is that Ribery makes like 8m a year or something but I don't think Bayern would play hardball like they did just a few years back and a sneaky bid of around 20m could convince them to sell.
N E V E R G O I N G T O H A P P E N

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I agree that we should go for quality fullbacks, but I dont understant why some people would rather spend most of our money there than with aguero/pastore.
do you think milan would have the season they had if they got 2 fullbacks instead of ibra/robinho?
If you want quality fullbacks, then you need to be ready to pay, unless you have some of the best scouts out there. It's the same mistake our club has been doing for the last years, settling for the "OK" options.

If Milan had used the money they spent for Robinho, on a defender, they would've had a more balanced squad and a better season overall, yes.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
If you want quality fullbacks, then you need to be ready to pay, unless you have some of the best scouts out there. It's the same mistake our club has been doing for the last years, settling for the "OK" options.

If Milan had used the money they spent for Robinho, on a defender, they would've had a more balanced squad and a better season overall, yes.
Dude, they just won their first Scudetto in 6 years through a great transfer market, it's kind of difficult to say they got it wrong. Of course everyone would rather have the best of the best in every position, but you are going to leave our attack blunt with spending so much in fullbacks, it's shortsighted.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dude, they just won their first Scudetto in 6 years through a great transfer market, it's kind of difficult to say they got it wrong. Of course everyone would rather have the best of the best in every position, but you are going to leave our attack blunt with spending so much in fullbacks, it's shortsighted.
I never said they got it wrong. Their transfers were good, some of them even great, but when you compare the abilities they have in defense and attack together, they end up with an unbalanced squad, which clearly showed in Champions League matches.

Shortsighted? Our defense has been shit for the last couple of years. It will be a freaking crime if we'll yet again fail to properly address our fullback positions for the 5th consecutive time. Defending has been our biggest problem for some time now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, not at all. :D

Smarty pants...Luca Marrone will be great.

I can't wait for the day Sal and I will tell you punks we told you so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)