The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ivanovič+Tremoulinas/Cissokho, fuck off expensive strikers, give Gio a chance at SS and play Amauri/Iaquinta for one more year. I prefer 1:0 over 3:3.
Laugh out fucking loud!!!

:dielaugh:

That is what everyone said last year...brilliant call, wasn't it?

:analcanon:
Nice that you bring up last year, 56 goals conceded in Serie A. Also, we got kicked out of ChL after not being capable to defend 1:0 lead against Bayern at home were draw suited us and couldn't even hold for overtime against Fulham in EL (we needed 1:3 for that, but conceded the fourth). Amauri and co were dreadful, but the defence was and is our biggest weakness. I think your memory is good enough for the start of this season. The moment we start having 0:0 results against weaker teams regularly you can laugh out loud. Till then, keep it inside.
We can have a great defense but if we have two impotent strikers that you suggest we keep (again) we will continue to struggle whether you would like to think or not. You can throw stats out all you like and I would love to throw some stats out for myself but most people here already know what they are, so that won't be necessary. I don't need reminded of how poor our defense was but you seem to forget the most important thing and that being we had shit ass coaches, and that makes a huge difference. For some reason you neglected to mention that in your rebuttal.

Again..."play Amauri/Iaquinta for one more year" is just :dielaugh:

Why...why would you...why the HECK would you recommend that? If we had more clinical finishing last year and even this year we wouldn't find ourselves in such a mess.

PS: I agree for the need of better full backs, but to stick with our offense AGAIN is just ludicrous (as andy would say)

May 22, 2007
He's(Neymar) eligible to get a Portuguese passport. :tuttosport:
Oh my oh my oh my. Wow.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...vanovic-wont-leave-chelsea-for-juventus-agent

That sucks. I guess we start looking at Cassani or Maggio for the RB position.

And, Neymar wow.
:agree: No surprise about the Serbian, of course he's going to stay at Chelsea.

Nice that you bring up last year, 56 goals conceded in Serie A. Also, we got kicked out of ChL after not being capable to defend 1:0 lead against Bayern at home were draw suited us and couldn't even hold for overtime against Fulham in EL (we needed 1:3 for that, but conceded the fourth). Amauri and co were dreadful, but the defence was and is our biggest weakness. I think your memory is good enough for the start of this season. The moment we start having 0:0 results against weaker teams regularly you can laugh out loud. Till then, keep it inside.
In conclusion, both areas need improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)