The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I always thought Gourcuff but he just went to Lyon. The best looking Italian LB to me right now is Balzeretti shame we let him go back then. RB I would be happy with Zaccardo or Maggio. Dzeko striking is clinical.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What would you pick in reality?
I don't know. But getting both Dzeko and Ivanovic? Thats the stuff of fantasies.

I always thought Gourcuff but he just went to Lyon. The best looking Italian LB to me right now is Balzeretti shame we let him go back then. RB I would be happy with Zaccardo or Maggio. Dzeko striking is clinical.
I'd be a little cautious about getting Gourcuff to be honest. He's no better than Diego mind you.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Santacroce on loan in Jan

Cissokho and Van Der Wiel are favored over Aogo and Cassani

6mil discount for Dzeko thanks to the Diego sale

Iaquinta agent, Tottenham interest is there but no contact yet
:tup:

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but Van der Wiel would be great. He's better than Cassani and about 5 years younger than him. He'd fix our RB problem for years to come. I just wonder how much Ajax will demand for him and whether we can fight off the competition.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:tup:

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but Van der Wiel would be great. He's better than Cassani and about 5 years younger than him. He'd fix our RB problem for years to come. I just wonder how much Ajax will demand for him and whether we can fight off the competition.
The boy is pure magic imo. WC in a some years. But I think Ajax wouldn't want anything under 17 mil for him. It is rumoured that Bayern was in advanced talks with Ajax, and a 17 mil bid got rejected.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Laugh out fucking loud!!!

:dielaugh:

That is what everyone said last year...brilliant call, wasn't it?

:analcanon:
Nice that you bring up last year, 56 goals conceded in Serie A. Also, we got kicked out of ChL after not being capable to defend 1:0 lead against Bayern at home were draw suited us and couldn't even hold for overtime against Fulham in EL (we needed 1:3 for that, but conceded the fourth). Amauri and co were dreadful, but the defence was and is our biggest weakness. I think your memory is good enough for the start of this season. The moment we start having 0:0 results against weaker teams regularly you can laugh out loud. Till then, keep it inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)