The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ivanovic is non EU, Amauri told me! Do you want Dzeko or Ivanovic? I think we should get another Brazilian, I miss my boy Diego
Ivanovic for free or really cheap. Quality Defenders are rare these days and is a bigger problem for Juve at the moment. There are many strikers particularly given the sum we are willing to cough out for Dzeko.

Also, there are no EU defenders available for free of quality close to Ivanovic's... EU strikers do exist and we can lure them with the money we have. Ivanovic can also fill two spots not just one.

I believe Juve should have the best defense in Italy like we used to if we want to become a solid team again.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How is Ivanovic free when he will still have one more year left? And what makes you think Chelsea won't renew his contract?

It is BS anyway.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Juve look to Lichtsteiner

Juventus are reportedly turning their attention to Lazio right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner for the January transfer window.

The Bianconeri are dissatisfied with the performance of their full-backs, including Marco Motta and Zdenek Grygera.

They have been linked with a series of players, but according to Itasportpress the latest candidate is Lichtsteiner.

Lazio could consider releasing the Swiss international, as his contract expires in 2012 and there is no sign of a renewal.

However, Juventus face competition from Bundesliga outfit Schalke 04.
_____

:tup:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
For all of you speaking about Branislav, he's earning €5.5mln per year.

Atleast that's approximately what i got when converting, he's on £100k per week. He won't go anywhere anyway imo.

Bosingwa earns €4.4mln per year. He's on £80k per week.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Santacroce on loan in Jan

Cissokho and Van Der Wiel are favored over Aogo and Cassani

6mil discount for Dzeko thanks to the Diego sale

Iaquinta agent, Tottenham interest is there but no contact yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)