The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If we somehow got Benzema now...I could probably get over the transfers of Quags, Martinez and Pepe. Hell I'd be one step done in getting over Trezeguet.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
So Borriello fancies Roma then, good, but what does that mean for us then, Pippo Inzaghi, we may as well just take all Milan's cast-offs

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25,149
    Master of disaster!:D You for real or is that more like Dusan credibility? So that Camilleri any good?
    more like BD'ish.

Camilleri is supposed to be good and have a nice future. We need to see more of him to see if it's true.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    If we somehow got Benzema now...I could probably get over the transfers of Quags, Martinez and Pepe. Hell I'd be one step done in getting over Trezeguet.
    Seriously all my friends have been laughing at the fees regarding Martinez & Diego,not to mention the gap in quality between the two. Other than that i agree with what you said. I'll get Rab to have sex with Benzema & avoid all these underage prostitute scandals.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Seriously all my friends have been laughing at the fees regarding Martinez & Diego,not to mention the gap in quality between the two. Other than that i agree with what you said. I'll get Rab to have sex with Benzema & avoid all these underage prostitute scandals.
    Is it surprising I like Benzema even more because of that?

forza underage prostitutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)