The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm about to cry/laugh to death here, of ALL the shit going on and average bozos we have been collecting all summer, I REALLY cant believe still that we would stoop as low as getting this "thing" :rofl:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Basically we paid them to get rid off him, right?
yes, the same that we would have done with Camo when he was about to join the english minnows and the same barca did to get rid of zlatan

I can see that you have very high opinion on Martinez and great expectations as well.
i honestly only try to be optimistic, because i have not seen enough of martinez to judge him correctly and i did see a few situations where he did pretty well (but that was on his prefered position or place on the pitch, that is inside the penalty box)... so until i have seen him in 5 or 6 games for us in the proper position i wont blame him for underperforming while being played out of position.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25,138
    Bi-rone!!! Benzema :donedeal: in January, 10m then 15m in the summer.

:p

Welcome back dude!

anyway Kaladze? F*ckin' Kaladze? Please play a Pri9mavera kid. Anybody, Ferrero, Garcia, Camilleri, De paola, ANYBODY but this guy who We made a fool of in our post 2006 era.

Tasci wanted to come but his club said no.

Borriello has offers from Roma and Pool.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Bi-rone!!! Benzema :donedeal: in January, 10m then 15m in the summer.

:p

Welcome back dude!

anyway Kaladze? F*ckin' Kaladze? Please play a Pri9mavera kid. Anybody, Ferrero, Garcia, Camilleri, De paola, ANYBODY but this guy who We made a fool of in our post 2006 era.

Tasci wanted to come but his club said no.

Borriello has offers from Roma and Pool.

Master of disaster!:D You for real or is that more like Dusan credibility? So that Camilleri any good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)