The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:howler: Bunch of amateurs.

Byrone :toast: You come here and I can't post...you little devil.

Anyway, Marotta said he'd prefer Pazzini over Benzema so why would he come...I doubt it. And it shows how good Marotta is.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
The only positive point I see is that, since we didn't sign a new striker, it might mean we have something going with Wolfsburg for Dzeko next season.

Boriello was only a loan, this is off and we are clearly not interested in buying a striker so I still have a feeling we have an agreement or a first option on Dzeko.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The only positive point I see is that, since we didn't sign a new striker, it might mean we have something going with Wolfsburg for Dzeko next season.

Boriello was only a loan, this is off and we are clearly not interested in buying a striker so I still have a feeling we have an agreement or a first option on Dzeko.
Key word there, might.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Also i hope for Dzeko , this year all what i wait from juve is 3/4 position .
I hope we can make it :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We don't need a striker unless we sell one. What will happen when Iaquinta and Amauri return from injury? One of them would not even make the bench.
Who cares what would happen when they come back from injury. They aren't good, and if we "had" a good striker then they would have to be on the bench.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Among the experts rumors that behind the move to let go of Marotta on Borriello is a door to get to Giampaolo Pazzini (26). In the last hours of the market manager of Juventus is looking for a formula more palatable to try to wrest the "Crazy" on Garrone. And 15 million cash plus the tag Vincenzo Iaquinta would certainly be a good way to get the one true reinforcement that could make the leap to this team. The Champions League failure by Samp and charm of Mrs. could play for the success of the operation, which must absolutely be carried in style "Christmas" in the track and as soon as possible. Clearly, to sign an agreement are generally required three yes, but in this case it takes even four: one of Juve, Samp's of Pazzini and well Iaquinta. Time is short, but this team can not in any way regardless of a player as the Sampdoria striker.

??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)