The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
"Juventus Change Mind Over Milan Striker Marco Borriello And Turn Focus To Sampdoria Hitman Giampaolo Pazzini - Report"

Damn, thats a huge headline.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
"Juventus Change Mind Over Milan Striker Marco Borriello And Turn Focus To Sampdoria Hitman Giampaolo Pazzini - Report"

Damn, thats a huge headline.
This is definitely a media fabrication, there aren't any quotes or evidence to suggest that we are indeed attempting to sign him.

As much as I want to see this happen it just won't, sorry for the pessimism

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We must be most unimaginative team in the mercato. "Hey we'll sign Pazzini!"...oh we can't? "OK We'll sign Boriello!"...oh no? "Oh I know! I know! We'll sign Pazzini!"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Did Del Neri have problems with Cassano? I remember he was out for some time last season even though he wasn't injured and Pozzi was playing instead of him.
He had problems with Cassano, didnt play him for 2 months, and Marrotta gave up on him too, only needed Cassano saying yes to being loaned for free to Viola, Marrotta was anxious to get rid of him. So dont expect us signing him any time soon at ALL, even if he is the one we badly need in the Pazzano duo.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Juve fans should be grateful that Taddei renewed his contract with Roma otherwise he would be bianconero by now, seeing how the management operates.
Patience, my friend. Next season Krasic will be sold for 5 million euros and Taddei will be brought in on a loan with option to buy deal.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well, I still consider Marotta higher than Secco and company for sure. In large parts, we are still suffering from last season's failures.

No Champions League cost us alot. I even remember Ibra commenting that he will only join a CL team, this was in the beginning of Milan courtship.

I think Marotta did well, until this final week. I'm sure we sold Diego cheap for a reason, and next season I hope to see Dzeko.

Thats why he's being cheap now. But still, we got to get through this season in top 4. Our attack all of a sudden looks very very weak.

And that LB, jeez, its our top priority, ahead of our attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)