The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't know what I'd choose between getting Pazzini now for 20M or getting Dzeko next season with hopefully CL money. Dzeko is obviously the better striker but do we risk competing with the big guns on him or play it safe with Pazzini?

Bah, I don't know.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Pazzini's agent was in Turin today, perhaps they talked about Pazzini aswell as Borriello.

Borriello was a smokescreen?:D
it would be great if it was a smokescreen to make milan think they can gain by this transfer to make them try to sign robinho only to learn, that we wont take boriello and they wont get robinho then ^^

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know what I'd choose between getting Pazzini now for 20M or getting Dzeko next season with hopefully CL money. Dzeko is obviously the better striker but do we risk competing with the big guns on him or play it safe with Pazzini?

Bah, I don't know.
Get Pazzini this year and Dzeko next year.

Would have been real nice to have a striker score two goals for us this weekend.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
PAZZINI IS NOT HAPPENING! There is no way Samp would sell us a player of that caliber after we took Marotta and Del Neri from them, plus I doubt very much that we have enough funds.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
so pazzini now....dep piero must of slapped marrotta across the fucking head and knocked that lazy ass eye into place so that marrotta could finally SEE that borrielo is infact shite, even on his youtube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)