The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
TMW
Cambio di rotta per la Juventus. I bianconeri hanno cambiato in corsa i piani per l'attacco. Marco Borriello ha infatti chiesto 4 milioni di euro netti all'anno e al momento la Juve non è in grado di soddisfare il napoletano. Marotta ha così deciso di virare su Pazzini, offrendo 20 milioni alla Sampdoria. In questo momento Borriello è più orientato ad accettare la Roma, i giallorossi si sono inseriti nel momento giusto.

Shift for Juventus. The Bianconeri have changed travel plans for the attack. Marco Borriello has asked 4 million net per year and when Juve is unable to meet the Neapolitan. Marotta has thus decided to tack on Pazzini, offering 20 million to Sampdoria. Borriello at this time is more oriented to accept the Roma, the Giallorossi were inserted at the right time.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
TMW
Cambio di rotta per la Juventus. I bianconeri hanno cambiato in corsa i piani per l'attacco. Marco Borriello ha infatti chiesto 4 milioni di euro netti all'anno e al momento la Juve non è in grado di soddisfare il napoletano. Marotta ha così deciso di virare su Pazzini, offrendo 20 milioni alla Sampdoria. In questo momento Borriello è più orientato ad accettare la Roma, i giallorossi si sono inseriti nel momento giusto.

Shift for Juventus. The Bianconeri have changed travel plans for the attack. Marco Borriello has asked 4 million net per year and when Juve is unable to meet the Neapolitan. Marotta has thus decided to tack on Pazzini, offering 20 million to Sampdoria. Borriello at this time is more oriented to accept the Roma, the Giallorossi were inserted at the right time.
Oh please God, Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Muhammad, Krishna and Superman let this be true:cry:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
"Melo, pickes up the ball in midfield, plays a killer through ball to Krasic on the right wings...OH WHAT A MOVE, leaves his marker for dead and haring down the right flank, puts in the cross...PAZZINI SMASHES THE FIRST TIME VOLLEY INTO THE NET! 1-0 Juventus!!!!"

:juventus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)