The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I did not like what I saw yesterday, no doubt about it. But I simply won't panic yet. Let me remind you how guardiola started in Barca.

Last season we had the wrong players for the formation. No ball players in midfield and horrible offensive backs. This is not the case this year. This means that our probklems have a much greater chance of being solved.
I must say I think Martinez added something when he came on(even though i disagree with the sub). But I like what I saw until he had to play injuried.

I simply refuse to be negative just yet.
Jasp, almost no one is panicking here, I'm just disappointed that's all.
Sure last year we had wrong players for the formation, but this year we have a strict 4-4-2 formation and a lot of mediocrity players. First choices Martinez and Lanzafame are not enough for this team (if we have some ambitions of course).
Martinez didn't impress me even for a minute. Maybe he was played out of his position but then he is a wrong player for the formation, winger positions doesn't suit him. Same goes to Lanzafame.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Jasp, almost no one is panicking here, I'm just disappointed that's all.
Sure last year we had wrong players for the formation, but this year we have a strict 4-4-2 formation and a lot of mediocrity players. First choices Martinez and Lanzafame are not enough for this team (if we have some ambitions of course).
Martinez didn't impress me even for a minute. Maybe he was played out of his position but then he is a wrong player for the formation, winger positions doesn't suit him. Same goes to Lanzafame.
I just think the general mood is overwhelmingly negative. But glad to hear you are not panicking. :D

Martinez is probably more of an SS, which is why his sub was so weird since he should have com on for DP during the 2nd half.

I don't think our players are that mediocre, and at least we have som depth and width in the midfield. That we will benefit from in the long run. just too bad the stiker department looks crap atm.

With Lanzafame I agree, could just as well have kept Giovinco and played him.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I just think the general mood is overwhelmingly negative. But glad to hear you are not panicking. :D

Martinez is probably more of an SS, which is why his sub was so weird since he should have com on for DP during the 2nd half.

I don't think our players are that mediocre, and at least we have som depth and width in the midfield. That we will benefit from in the long run. just too bad the stiker department looks crap atm.

With Lanzafame I agree, could just as well have kept Giovinco and played him.
:agree: for Giovinco.

As for the depth who do we have, even if all of our players were fit yesterday Iaquinta, Amauri, Buffon, Aquilani, Grygera, Sissoko, Lanzafame or Martinez would be on the bench...is it enough, does it look good?
In my opinion it is far from good for the club that aims one of the first 4 spots.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
:agree: for Giovinco.

As for the depth who do we have, even if all of our players were fit yesterday Iaquinta, Amauri, Buffon, Aquilani, Grygera, Sissoko, Lanzafame or Martinez would be on the bench...is it enough, does it look good?
In my opinion it is far from good for the club that aims one of the first 4 spots.
I actually think there is quality on a bench like that. They are all contributors imo.

add Benaloune, Leggro, Camilieri - well leggro is a least decent.

This is definetly good enough to get fourth. But not much more than that. Im in the belief that if Pepe, Krasic, Aquilani contributes with their potential, then we could do very well. However if our midfield does not deliver, then we will be in trouble.

When we sold Diego, I was certain that Martinez was going to be SS and Elia would come. Unfortunately I was wrong

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I actually think there is quality on a bench like that. They are all contributors imo.

add Benaloune, Leggro, Camilieri - well leggro is a least decent.

This is definetly good enough to get fourth. But not much more than that. Im in the belief that if Pepe, Krasic, Aquilani contributes with their potential, then we could do very well. However if our midfield does not deliver, then we will be in trouble.

When we sold Diego, I was certain that Martinez was going to be SS and Elia would come. Unfortunately I was wrong
Oh sorry I forgot Legro. :tup:
Benaloune and Camilieri? Who the hell are those guys?
Oh and Traore from Arsenal is about to come. :rab:
These are not the players you can expect to bring some advantage. We certainly have a lot of mediocrity here Jasp. Selling Diego , getting rid of Giovinco were bad moves , bad as hell, we definitely killed creativity. Now we're only forcing some long balls instead which I don't like at all.
Our first game of the season was very bad, we made Bari look like Barcelona and Almiron look like Xavi. I certainly want the best for our club but my wishes are not enough, everything depends on our board.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Juventus in swap talks for Stuttgart defender Tasci

Juventus are in contact with Stuttgart for defender Serdar Tasci.

The Germany international wants to leave Stuttgart before the market shuts and has been linked with Arsenal and Tottenham.

Stuttgart are keen to do business with Juve and have asked for Mauro Camoranesi in part exchange.

Veteran midfielder Camoranesi has already seen moves away to Birmingham City and Hercules fall through.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
that would be good deal as Tasci is more gifted and strong player than... Manfredini, for example ,but I doubt his price is equal to Camo`s... To conclude that kind of deal I think that we must offer some cash too, unless this is a loan deal.

Sep 2, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiK6VpDu534

Look at this video. It's Borriello goals last season. All his goals are assisted by Ronaldinho.

Simply, he will add nothing. Neither Dzeko will. Getting rid of Diego and Giovinco without replacing them is a massive blow for us.

To add, buying Borriello will allow Milan to buy Robinho.

Since Marotta's plan is to buy a goalscorer, the ugly show will continue. We'll be waiting for Chiellini to draw with a header from a useless free-kick, or Del Piero fire it in, or even Quagliarella score a screamer.

I'm not optimistic.
LOL comparing Borriello to Dzeko...........kill urself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)