The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can we close this fucking thread now please? Let the last wish on this thread be that I wish that Marrotta chokes on marinara sauce.
I used to think I whish we had this player and this player...
Now I just want us to be a team again
From the great Juventus we transformed to a Napoli Samp Fiorentina and Palermo level of team and I don`t see that changing unless someone who knows what he is doing sign for this club and start making some drastic changes

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
no way! a non italian, but this juve only signs italian players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i would like a left winger more than a lb at this point. pepe should be a sub for krasic not a starting left winger.

too late for elia i guess though

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I think Elia would be a little too late,Drenthe on the other hand is not,and he can play LB and Left Winger..we can always put pepe as full back,he will be our zambrotta,pepe that is,i have a good feeling he is way better in that LB..
so yeah Drenthe and Benzema,done...
they should both take a picture wearing an Azzurri shirt then fax it to marotta,that should do the trick..

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Tasci is close to us, from german media
If he comes, this means Benaloune is bought for LB or to be used as bargain chips for Ziegler.. But do Benaolune really can send on loan to Samp for Ziegler when we just sign him? Is there a new rule about 1 player in 1 team in 1 country in 1 season?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
cimenk said:
2669028 Is there a new rule about 1 player in 1 team in 1 country in 1 season?
i think the rule is 1 player can only play for 2 teams in one season. but it is only if he actually plays an official game for said teams.

so let;s say this french dude has played for his team already, if he comes to juve but doesn't play for us, we can send him to another team.

or i think that's how it is.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
From ----------> to

Hiddink-------->zaccheroni
Benitez-------->Del Neri
Diego for Aguero-----> Diego for Dzeko------> Diego for 15,5 mil
Benzema------> Boriello

Great deals indeed.
In my opinion Trez >>>>> Boriello even if he is older.
Very strange move. Benzema yes, but Boriello??? Maybe I'm wrong but he didn't convince me yet.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
If he comes, this means Benaloune is bought for LB or to be used as bargain chips for Ziegler.. But do Benaolune really can send on loan to Samp for Ziegler when we just sign him? Is there a new rule about 1 player in 1 team in 1 country in 1 season?
Well. Genoa bought Boateng and sent it immediately to Milan, so I guess we can sign Yohan and send him on loan too. :)

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Juve: Da Stoccarda in arrivo Tasci, in vista scambio con Camoranesi
19:41 del 30 agosto

Secondo quanto rivela Skysports il difensore ventitreenne dello Stoccarda Sedar Tasci sarebbe a un passo dalla Juventus. Il giocatore sarebbe pronto a sposare con entusiasmo il progetto di Marotta. Non è escluso che si arrivi a uno scambio con Camoranesi.

According to Skysports revealed twenty-three of Stuttgart defender Sedar Tasci is one step away from Juventus. The player would be ready to embrace with enthusiasm the project of Marotta. It is not excluded that there will an exchange with Camoranesi.

the good news ive seen so far..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Juve: Da Stoccarda in arrivo Tasci, in vista scambio con Camoranesi
19:41 del 30 agosto

Secondo quanto rivela Skysports il difensore ventitreenne dello Stoccarda Sedar Tasci sarebbe a un passo dalla Juventus. Il giocatore sarebbe pronto a sposare con entusiasmo il progetto di Marotta. Non è escluso che si arrivi a uno scambio con Camoranesi.

According to Skysports revealed twenty-three of Stuttgart defender Sedar Tasci is one step away from Juventus. The player would be ready to embrace with enthusiasm the project of Marotta. It is not excluded that there will an exchange with Camoranesi.

the good news ive seen so far..
:lol: That is proof those are fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)