The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve look to Tremoulinas

“I honestly know nothing about this and have not had any contact with Juventus,” Bordeaux President Jean-Louis Triaud told Tuttomercatoweb.com.

“Is the player on the market? No, we have no intention of selling any of our players.

Does that mean Tremoulinas will stay at Bordeaux? You never can tell, but at this moment the intention of the club is that he’s not for sale.

“The player has never said he wants to leave and we have received no other offers. Evidently the proposals come to the media, but not to us.”

FI

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Reflecting on Juventus’ transfer strategy as a whole, Marotta said: “I can confirm that there are two priorities: a left-back and a right winger. The others are linked to parallel operations.

if he fails to get this 2 players, he's a failure.. you have to keep your words and thats a promise to the fans imo..
I disagree.

Priorties are not the same as promises.

I wouldn't want him to buy somebody because he has made promises. I want him to buy the right quality player at the right price. If the market is empty of left backs that are prices fairly, then what is he supposed to do?

I'm hoping for a VdV transfer, however likely that is, because it could turn out to be a move that can't be refused, setting our priorities a side for a bit.

I'll agree that if nothing "big" happens, it would be very weird if Krasic doesn't come. But I guess some reason woud apply, probably the fee.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Let's stick to crappy sources

According to 4-4-2 we're meeting with PSG to discuss about Zebina. BUT they say we're also asking for Guillaume Hoarau, their striker.

Other sources say that Iaquinta might leave.
Hoarau has turned out to be quite an average player. He's a downgrade to Iaquinta and Amauri.

:D

Not sure, I saw his last match and he used to disappear a lot behind. He had some strange role, I know I remember seeing him running from DM position to cover left side. He didn't seem that good in defense IMO.
In Bordeaux, he is protected by Wendel, who plays as a left sided midfielder and tracks back a lot to help out Trem. The defensive side of his game isn't that good. But attacking wise he is brilliant, and his crossing ability is really good too. Most of Chamakh's headed goals last season were assisted by Trem.

Mar 28, 2007
Hoarau has turned out to be quite an average player. He's a downgrade to Iaquinta and Amauri.

In Bordeaux, he is protected by Wendel, who plays as a left sided midfielder and tracks back a lot to help out Trem. The defensive side of his game isn't that good. But attacking wise he is brilliant, and his crossing ability is really good too. Most of Chamakh's headed goals last season were assisted by Trem.
might well put wendel as LB and Trem as LW right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)