The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Tremoulinas + Van Der Vart, make that happen and lets go-

Buffon
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-Tremoulinas
Pepe - VdV - marchisio - Martinez
Diego
Amauri

Subs: Grygera, Leggro, Ferrreo, De Ceglie, Lanza, Camo, Treze, DP, Iaq, Sissoko, Melo, Stoarari + Youth

The rest should be hardballed to leave (except Manninger). Sell Melo and buy another winger. But that is off course not possible without occuring a huge loss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tremoulinas + Van Der Vart, make that happen and lets go-

Buffon
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-Tremoulinas
Pepe - VdV - marchisio - Martinez
Diego
Amauri

Subs: Grygera, Leggro, Ferrreo, De Ceglie, Lanza, Camo, Treze, DP, Iaq, Sissoko, Melo, Stoarari + Youth

The rest should be hardballed to leave (except Manninger). Sell Melo and buy another winger. But that is off course not possible without occuring a huge loss.
It will be so funny if after all the cursing that FIGC doesn't allow to sign 2 non-EUs we end up with signing 0 non-EU players :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
If you take that team and add those 2 wingers, you have got yourself a team that can do some serious damage, that's for sure. One could argue we lack muscle though.

If you were able to field both Elia and Krasic, I guess Melo next to Marchisio would suffice. If they have capable wingers on each side, and Diego directly infront of them, you don't really need a quality passer/creative player in the mid two.

Melo and Marchisio should be more than capable moving the ball over short distances to the creative players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pepe, Lanzafame, Camo, Martinez, Krasic and Elia.

Too many wingers. Considering we brought three wingers in already, I highly doubt we will bring in two more. Chances of that are slim to none.

Marotta said a RW, CM and LB. Elia isn't an RW, so he probably won't come.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Krasic + Tremoulinas + Van Der Vaart... mamma mia, I would even let Marotta have Kaladze over Bocchetti :)

I don't consider VdV or Bocchetti realistic, but even Krasic + Tremoulinas + Poli/Galoppa + [shit&cheap CB] still looks good. Unless we sell Diego to Wolfsburg and Marchisio to Inter ;)

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
If you take that team and add those 2 wingers, you have got yourself a team that can do some serious damage, that's for sure. One could argue we lack muscle though.

If you were able to field both Elia and Krasic, I guess Melo next to Marchisio would suffice. If they have capable wingers on each side, and Diego directly infront of them, you don't really need a quality passer/creative player in the mid two.

Melo and Marchisio should be more than capable moving the ball over short distances to the creative players.
The muscle is there, it just benched in my formation. But Melo and Sissoko could be used if necessary and tactically relevant.

My line of thought. Tremoulinas should be possible if we want and if we pay. 11-15M and I say go for it.

VdV is possible because of Ozils transfer. Not a 100 percent, but still likelyl, and I think he'll look at Sneijder and Robben, and then he could very well decide to leave.

I'd like better wingers, no doubt, and I'd happily sell Melo to get that, but I think that with creativity in the middle, then Pepe, Martinez, Lanza and Camo could do very well for this season.

My formation starts with Martinez, Pepe, VDV, Marchisio,Diego and Amauri, they are all potential goal scorers (at least capable). Much more dangerous side than lst year with only Diego + strikers last year.

Futhermore only Buffon and Amauri has hit the 30+ mark, if I am not mistaken.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We'll end up with Krasic, or maybe Elia. Tremoulinas is, as far as I know, something 4-4-2.com came up with, so don't hold your breath.

If we were to sign 1 good winger and Tremoulinas, whom I know little about but seems to be loved by a lot of people ( undoubtably just going with the flow of the very, very few who have actually seen him play ) we'd already look a different side. Maybe a surprise in midfield and we'd have ourselves a decent squad to be fair.

Players like Pepe are hardly world beaters but can, and I think will, prove to be very useful players in a long season. We'll have to get a bit lucky in defence and hope that Bonucci / Motta can improve and hold that form though.

So yea, that's a lot of ifs and buts.

Mar 28, 2007
today transfer news.. some follow up.. :)

Trémoulinas to Juve

Time is short and the search intensifies fluidifying left for Juventus and, most importantly, Beppe Marotta. Periodo di super lavoro dunque per il direttore generale bianconero che, come riportato da Sky Sport 24 e dal sito 4-4-2.com, sarebbe andato alla carica del Bordeaux per portare a Torino Benoit Tremoulinas, esterno sinistro rivelazione delle ultime due stagioni dei girondini e fresco di convocazione in Nazionale. Period for the super job then Juventus general manager, as reported by Sky Sports and 24 from site 4-4-2.com, would go to the Office of Bordeaux to carry Turin Trémoulinas Benoit, left external revelation of the last two seasons of Girondins and fresh national team. Secondo le voci provenienti dalla Francia la società piemontese avrebbe offerto quasi 11 milioni per acquistare il cartellino, per ora però pare che tutte queste siano solo voci e nulla più. According to entries from France, the Piedmont company would offer nearly 11 million to buy the card for now but it seems that all these are just rumors and nothing more. Da attendere l'eventuale conferma o smentita nelle prossime ore dei diretti interessati o di fonti vicine. To wait for any confirmation or denial of stakeholders in the coming hours or nearby sources.

Juve defense: nothing Barzagli, back in fashion Burdisso
In a season so long as that which awaits Juventus engaged on several fronts (Europe League, Serie A and Italian Cup), three central defense are few, are well aware of Marotta (53) and Delneri (60) and they know all too well Fans expecting a blow for the Bianconeri rearguard too often perforated last season. L'ipotesi Andrea Barzagli (29), nonostante la disponibilità del difensore toscano a lasciare il Wolfsburg, sembra poco percorribile ei rapporti tesi fra tedeschi e bianconeri non aiutano di certo la possibile operazione. The hypothesis Andrea Barzagli (29), despite the availability of the defender to leave the Tuscan Wolfsburg, seems hardly feasible and strained relations between Germans and certainly do not help the Bianconeri can do. E così Bonucci, Legrottaglie e Chiellini sono ancora in attesa del quarto compagno. So Bonucci, Legrottaglie and Chiellini are still awaiting the fourth partner. Si è parlato molto di Salvatore Bocchetti (24) difensore del Genoa nel giro della nazionale che potrebbe arrivare in prestito ma i dirigenti bianconeri cercano qualcuno di più esperto. Much has been made by Salvatore Bocchetti (24) within the Genoa defender could get national leaders Juventus on loan but are looking for someone more experienced. E allora ecco rispuntare, nell'edizione odierna di Tuttosport , il nome di Nicolas Burdisso (29) al centro di uno dei tormentoni più intricati del mercato estivo 2010 e in bilico tra Roma e Inter. And then reappear here, in today's edition of Tuttosport, the name of Nicolas Burdisso (29) in the middle of one of the most intricate Tormentoni market poised between summer 2010 and Roma and Inter. La Juventus sarebbe sempre pronta ad inserirsi, nonostante la smentita di Marotta che risale all'andata del preliminare contro lo Shamrock, anche se l'identikit tracciato dalla Vecchia Signora è quello di un giocatore sì esperto, ma che possa arrivare in prestito oa parametro zero. Juventus will always be ready to operate, despite the denial of Marotta dating back leg of the preliminaries against Shamrock, although the identikit outlined by Old Lady is an experienced player, but can get on loan or free transfer .

PSG want Zebina

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Forget VdV, with Kaka injured, Guti gone Real ain't gonna let him go, even if they have Ozil now, the risk of ending up with no creative MC if Ozil would be unavailable is a risk they won't take.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Btw our fullbacks would really be attacking if we get Trémoulinas.
I'm really really skeptical about Motta's ability to improve his defensive skills. If he gives away goals I'm blaming you :p

On a serious note, does Treme dude know how to defend? I know Aush is gaga over him, but is he any good at the back?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The only problem seems to be our willingness to sign these players though. Tremoulinas is a rumour brought to life by 4-4-2.com and we've not been linked with VDV in ages.

Like Andy said a few times though, I don't think DelNeri would even think of a player like VDV for CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)