The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
There's not enough time for this bs.

We're tracking Ledesma, Krasic, Elia, Danilo, Tremoulinas....and need to sign 4/5 of these with less than 2 weeks to go.
Meanwhile we have to sell Grosso, Camoranesi, Zebina. That's 6 transfers to deal with.
It's just matter of days before push the panic button and make secco-like signings. To be honest, I didn't expect anything great but i did not expect us fuck things up that bad neither.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Storari

Motta - Chiellini - Bonucci - De Ceglie

Krasic - Marchisio - Melo - Pepe

Amauri - Diego

---

Manninger

Grygera - Legro - Kaladze - Grosso

Martinez - Sissoko - Ledesma - Lanzafame

Del Piero - Trez

Bah, I can't see us doing much better than this really. It might look different but I assume it will be like this quality wise. I'm not sure if quality is the right word to use but oh well.

Camo - out
Zebina - out
Ledesma - 5-6mln
Krasic - 13-14
Kaladze - loan or something

Maybe if we buy some shit MC and not Ledesma we'll buy a proper CB (not proper but Burdisso/Barzagli)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Interesting if the increased interest in Elia has something to do with an unknown non-eu player that Marotta is trying to get on a loan deal. Either a forward, left-back or central midfielder.

Adebayor is the only name I can come up with.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I swear its the same shit every day. I'm sure all Beppe is going to sign is a winger and the rest will be as is or adjustments. The excitement of a blown away mercato are over. Elia or Krasic right now would be just a "well at least Juve got someone with promise" type signing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How about sell Iaquinta and another winger?

X - Marchisio - Melo - Krasic

Lanzafame - Sissoko - Ledesma - Pepe

:shifty:

We have Martinez who'd better play in attack so we wouldn't have to sign another forward. Schalke 04 wants Iaquinta btw.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
How about sell Iaquinta and another winger?

X - Marchisio - Melo - Krasic

Lanzafame - Sissoko - Ledesma - Pepe

:shifty:

We have Martinez who'd better play in attack so we wouldn't have to sign another forward. Schalke 04 wants Iaquinta btw.
I was thinking the same thing too. Iaquinta has been already replaced. Maybe both Elia and Krasic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)