The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
my bet is we're getting a new CM, RW and LB

He said it quite clearly that winger and LB are top priority, other positions only when we see the existing leaves.

I remember he kinda mentioned Ferrero's name earlier this summer and he might be considered as the 4th CB...
Or if we get Bocchetti, then he can cover both LB and CB.
We can't start a season with 3 CB's. Bocchetti only played as the left CB in a 3 men defense in Genoa, that's a total different position than a left fullback. I don't know who this Ferreo guy is.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 21, 2006
We can't start a season with 3 CB's. Bocchetti only played as the left CB in a 3 men defense in Genoa, that's a total different position than a left fullback. I don't know who this Ferreo guy is.

Ferrero has been training with the first team during the pre-season and was included in the friendlies as well as Europa Qualifiers. but I don't know anything about him neither..

And I agree... I doubt Bocchetti can play LB/CB in a 4 man defence...

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
icεmαή;2638853 said:
The 25 player cut? No, the premier league has new rules now. A squad can have a roster of only 25 players... Man City has about 40 or so I think :D
:lol:

I think the number of current City players I remember hearing was 32 buddy... and I hope they can't sell any of them...

It would serve them right, for signing players to such lucrative contracts. What kind of idiots would sign players for exorbitant amounts of money, simply because they play for a certain club... wait a sec...

:sergio:

:cry:

May 22, 2007
Dzeko is over, Adebayor if Trez or Iaquinta leave

Bastos, Krasic or Elia, for the wing

Ledesma: we are favorites, 9mil they wont we offered 6

Palombo: if Samp get knocked out of CL, he could be up for sale

Gago: a loan deal most likely, towards the end of the mercato season if Real need to reduce their squad

Zebina is back, they want to cancel his contract but first they need to find a club that wants him
No point in going for a striker anymore.
The winger better be a great buy. Don't really want Bastos.
Fuck even 6m.
Seriously doubt Palombo would be up for sale. More willing to listen to offers perhaps.
Gago, heard all this shit before. Still not convinced.
Zebina, why does it matter to us about a new club? If we cancel his contract he can go find one for himself and do it away from Juventus?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No point in going for a striker anymore.
The winger better be a great buy. Don't really want Bastos.
Fuck even 6m.
Seriously doubt Palombo would be up for sale. More willing to listen to offers perhaps.
Gago, heard all this shit before. Still not convinced.
Zebina, why does it matter to us about a new club? If we cancel his contract he can go find one for himself and do it away from Juventus?
And we pay him compensation worth his contract so we do nothing by doing it
If we pay him anyway I rather we keep him as a reserve

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I cant take it anymore I want to see a signing
we have 2 weeks left and much needed in order for us to be competetive

Dzeko- sign him or move on but we should speed up what we are doing
Krasic- It seems we down our interest in him

We need a LB (preferebly) we should also sign a CM as we dont have many for selection while our ST position is also needed as Trez is injured a lot and I also think he isnt as prolific as he was in the past Amauri isn`t really top class
and most importantly we need wingers and classy ones not Pepe kind of wingers

So many changes needed and we only have 2 weeks Marotta should start working on those positions rather than spend all his energy in finding how he could exchange Diego for Dzeko
Don`t get me wrong I`d love to see Dzeko here but we need so much more and we have little time

Mar 28, 2007
i don't want the diego's transfer saga to be drag for long.. this will eventually slow down on our other mercato...

some realistic Possibilities

CB - Barzagli/Kaladze/Bocchetti
CM - Jenas/Ledesma
Winger: Krasic/Elia/Bastos
ST - Dzeko

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dzeko is not needed, especially not at the expense of Diego. If that douche Marotta manages to do that, thus killing all creativity in our team, we will be left with far more work to do, and the Mercato closes in 2 weeks!

As it stands:

We desperately need a RW, CM, CB, and a quality LB.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agreed 100%, and you have to wonder does Marotta realise this? He's definitely taking his time resolving the situation.
I'm sick of this bullshit.

1. Marotta knows more about it than any of us when it comes to the transfer market. It's his job. And he proved that he was good at it when working for Samp.
2. It's just not that easy to buy quality players. Especially not when you're Juventus and you're not only competition for most of the teams you want to buy players from, but are also considered as a team that can afford to chip in an extra million or so.
3. You know fuck all about any of this. All you're doing is bullshitting. You don't know which players are on the market, you don't know how to reach them, you don't know what their clubs say, you don't know who represents those clubs, you don't know the financial situation of those clubs, you don't know about the personal wishes of these players and you don't know what our manager wants.

Let the man do his fucking job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)